ReviewsNo reviews yet
How about doing something different to ring in the New Year, 2023? Gift yourself a special New Year’s Eve by going on a cruise aboard the Ocean Empress, the largest wooden dhow that exists. Dhows are traditional Arabian boats that were used for fishing. When we say traditional, we don’t mean that it’s a boat from the pages of history that merely takes you from place to place. The Ocean Empress is a luxurious boat with all modern facilities.
The ambience on the dhow is just amazing! It’s the ideal venue to usher in the New Year. The dhow’s bursting with energy with live entertainment shows keeping it buzzing all along. Jive to the latest numbers from all around the world as the dhow comes alive with partygoers out to have fun on New Year’s Eve. Take in the sights and sounds of amazing Dubai as the boat sails through the upscale Dubai Marina. The dhow gently cruises past major attractions like Bluewater Island, the JBR, Palm Jumeirah and the Atlantis.
Enjoy delicious food served in a 5-star dinner featuring canapés, a live cooking station and a buffet with international cuisine. The New Year Party on the Mega Dhow lets you enjoy how Dubai buzzes with life during New Year’s Eve while you still get to stay at a distance from the large crowds.
- A three-hour cruise aboard the Ocean Empress
- A 5-star dinner that has canapés, a live station and an international buffet served by a 5-star hotel
- A free flow of soft drinks
- Premium beverages and bubbly
- Live entertainment
Important Information about Mega Dhow Cruise
- The boarding location is in front of the Silverene Tower, Dubai Marina
- The boarding time is 7:45 pm
- The departure time is 8:30 pm
- Those above 11 years old need regular tickets
- Those between 3 and 10 years of age need child tickets
- Admission is free for children below 3 years of age
- All bookings and cancellations need to be made at least 2 hours in advance
- The cruise operates every day
- Customers need to be at the venue by 7:45 pm failing which they risk forfeiting their tickets
- Online booking is mandatory
- Additional payments made over the voucher amount shall have to be paid to the merchant directly
The delicious food, the live entertainment, Dubai’s vibrancy and the luxury you experience aboard the dhow make your New Year’s Eve celebrations on the Ocean Empress truly special. Add to that the mouthwatering dinner served by a 5-star hotel and your New Year’s Eve 2023 party becomes truly unforgettable. The cruise on Ocean Empress gives you memories you’ll cherish forever.
Frequently Asked Questions on New Year Party Mega Dhow Cruise
- Is vegetarian food served on the New Year Party Mega Dhow Cruise?
Of course, it is. Dubai is a very cosmopolitan city that has been made their home by people of various backgrounds. They have varying eating habits and Dubai is accommodative to them all.
- Can we bring our own food on the New Year Party Mega Dhow Cruise?
Sorry, but you are not allowed to bring your own food on the cruise. A BBQ buffet spread is laid out for guests with a wide array of delectable dishes.
- Can we carry heavy luggage?
No, you are advised to travel light. There will be other guests on the dhow who might be inconvenienced if you were to carry heavy luggage with you.
- What should we wear?
Since this is a party cruise, we suggest that you turn up in party wear. Dress smartly in semi-formal clothing.
- Is it safe to go on the New Year Party Mega Dhow Cruise?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe. All the boats are well maintained and regular check-ups are carried out. All safety gear is kept on standby during the course of the cruise. Besides, the safety regulations in the UAE are pretty strict.
- In case the booking is cancelled before the 1st of Dec 2022, then there will be 10% cancellation charges.
- If the booking is cancelled on or after the 1st of Dec 2022 then there will be 100% cancellation charges.