ReviewsNo reviews yet
On New Year’s Eve, nighttime in Dubai is absolutely mesmerizing. Adding to the charm of the intoxicating night is a cruise on a traditional Arabian boat, a dhow. The Dubai skyline becomes truly dazzling with stunning fireworks and the city comes alive in a grand celebration. Sail through the prime locations of Dubai along the enchanting Dubai Marina with a lively crowd for company. Once aboard the dhow, there are superb shows to keep you entertained and you have sumptuous international cuisine to feast on. The spread includes lip-smacking preparations including a magnificent cake served with sparkling champagne right at midnight when the New Year is ushered in.
There simply can be no better way to welcome the New Year 2022! Don’t forget to book with us without delay as this fun ride is high in demand and the requests for reservations just keep coming. Do get in touch with us at the earliest.
New Year Party Highlights
- A 3-hour cruise on the Dubai Marina passing along the Yacht Club and the Marina Towers
- A delectable dinner spread serving vegetarian and non-vegetarian international cuisine
- Access to the lower deck which is air conditioned and the upper deck as well which is open air
- We serve unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
- A grand New Year’s Cake
- Fruit champagne is served as well
- Vibrant live entertainment that leaves you spellbound
Important Points to Note
- Since no pick-ups are arranged, we request you reach the venue on your own
- The reporting time for this fun activity is 9:15 pm
- The cruise sets off at 10:30 pm and continues till 1:30 am
- The ticket price for 1-3 years is free.
- The ticket price for 3-11 years is AED 900
The Cancellation Policy
- If the booking is canceled before the 1st of Dec 2022, then 10% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- In case the booking is canceled on or after the 1st of Dec 2022 then 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for children below three years of age as they are considered children
- Children who are between three years and ten years of age are charged at child rates as they are considered children
- Children above the age of eleven years are considered adults and charged at the standard rates