ReviewsNo reviews yet
There could simply be no better way to impress your sweetheart than going on a ride to explore exotic Dubai on the Love Boat.
|Time||9 am ( Time slots depend on availability )|
|Boat type||Rib boat ( speed boat )|
|Child policy||5-11 years ( children below 5 years are not allowed )|
|Cruising area||Marina , jbr, lagoon , Ain Dubai, atlantis , burj al arab|
|Not Suitable for||Pregnant ladies , people with back problems , dizziness.|
- 90 Minutes of Speed boat ride
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Marina, Jbr , Lagoon, Ain dubai , Atlantis, Burj al arab
- Water & soft drinks prior and after the tour
- Transfers option: private transfers (if booking is made with transfers)
Tear through the waters encircling Dubai in a fast boat holding hands with your dear one. It’s a super thrilling adrenaline rush the two of you are sure to enjoy. Going on the Love Boat ride takes you past Dubai’s iconic landmarks and the best thing about it is that there’s no heavy traffic to negotiate while you admire Dubai’s skyline. You are sure to enjoy the gusts of wind hitting your face and watch your loved one enjoy every moment of the ride. We tell you, the Love Boat ride is one unforgettable experience you’d love to enjoy over and over again.
- You’ll receive a confirmation upon booking
- The ride isn’t wheelchair accessible
- Infants need to be carried on laps
- A maximum of 12 riders can be accommodated
The Cancellation Policy
- If you make the cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled ride, you’ll be given a full refund
- If however, you make the cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled ride, you shall receive no refund whatsoever
- You can’t make any alterations to the itinerary with less than 24 hours remaining
There are various packages to choose from. The attractions covered differ between the packages. The most popular attractions are the Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeirah Atlantis, and the iconic sail-shaped architectural wonder, the 7-Star Burj Al Arab. The various packages are-
- The Blast Ride: AED 245 for adults and AED 195 for children
- Adrenaline Fun: AED 200 for adults and AED 150 for children
- Atlantis Panoramic: AED 175 for adults and AED 115 for children
- Marina Skyline: AED 125 for adults and AED 95 for children. AED 1000 is charged for a private charter
Frequently Asked Questions on Love boat Ride
- What’s the location?
It’s located at the Dubai Marina walk opposite the Spinneys Supermarket next to the Al Bawadi Restaurant.
- Is parking available?
Yes, you can park your vehicle at the parking lot close to Spinneys Supermarket.
- Is booking in advance necessary?
Yes, you’ve got to book at least 24 hours in advance. The bookings are made subject to the availability of seats.
- Are life jackets provided on board?
Yes, life jackets are provided. It’s a basic safety requirement. Besides, all riders are given a safety briefing by the captain before departure.
- How many passengers can the boat accommodate?
Each boat can accommodate only 12 guests.
- How fast are the boats?
They can reach a speed of 45 knots.
- Are all infants allowed to take the ride?
Infants below 14 kilos in weight aren’t allowed to take the ride as a safety measure.
The Love Boat Ride is truly an unforgettable experience, one that you’ll cherish forever.