ReviewsNo reviews yet
The dream megalopolis of Dubai attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year. Dubai’s myriad attractions act as magnets for tourists of every hue. Be it budget travelers or high-end ones, Dubai has something to offer everyone.
|Time||From 9 Am|
|Price||Aed 650 per hour|
|Capacity||up to 15 persons|
|Minimum booking||1 hour|
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
However, it always is an enticing prospect to travel and explore a tourist destination in luxury. More so if it’s a grand city like Dubai. And what better way to explore Dubai in a grand style than a limousine ride in Dubai?
Yes, you heard it right. Go for a limousine ride rental facility in Dubai with us. Your trip enjoyment quotient will go up by multiple notches. The grandeur of the ride in the ultra-luxurious limousine in the golden city of Dubai is sure to take your breath away.
What Would You be Exploring?
Well, a lot. Dubai is renowned for both its futuristic attractions as well the slice of ancient and traditional Arabian lifestyle that it has preserved and nurtured so effectively. You would be visiting city-sized shopping malls, out-of-the-world gaming zones & amusement parks, glistening deserts, magnificent beaches, and much more.
Check out Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers areas with their eye-popping skyscrapers – all examples of incomparable architecture. Luxurious hotels, a range of five and seven-star properties, and an unending array of eateries providing delectable cuisines from all corners of the world – Dubai Marina would keep you mesmerized every second. And exploring this fantastic locality in Dubai in a limousine ride rental facility increases the pleasure manifolds.
Check out Creek Dubai which is like a travel back in time. Here, the traditional Arabian lifestyle still prevails as it has done for so many years. This is pure Arabian heritage. Move on to Downtown Dubai where the world’s tallest building – the Burj Khalifa – would welcome you. Visit the observation deck high up in the building and be rewarded with the most stunning views of Dubai and the countryside beyond the city.
The world’s largest shopping mall – the Dubai Mall – is also located here. Every global retail brand of repute is present here, ready to spoil you for choice!
Who Can Avail of the Limousine Ride Rental in Dubai?
Anyone can go to this facility. Be it a family, a couple on honeymoon in Dubai, corporate honchos, or even a group of friends. If you are looking to explore Dubai in style and make a statement while doing so, then the limousine Ride Rental in Dubai is the go-to option for you.
Points to Remember
- We don’t charge anything additional for fuel and/or chauffeur charges
- You can carry food and non-alcoholic beverage with you on board the limousine
- Confirmation of the limousine rental facility is subject to availability. Before booking, kindly confirm the vehicle availability.
- Pickup from farther locations in Dubai is provided against separate charges
- You are not permitted to carry luggage aboard the limousine
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the trip starting time are entitled to a full refund of the booking fees
- Cancellations made within 24 hours before the trip starting time are entitled to no refund of the booking fees
- For cancellations due to reasons beyond our control (like inclement weather), guests can choose between a rescheduled trip or a full refund of the booking amount.
Limousine Ride Dubai FAQs
How much does it cost?
Prices vary depending on the length of time, distance traveled, and the number of passengers. Some people prefer to split the cost between all passengers while others pay individually according to their own budgets. The minimum price per person is usually around AED 650, but most companies offer discounts for larger groups or longer bookings. Since discounts are available for larger groups, it’s best to opt for block booking. When booking with a group of friends or acquaintances, it’s best to split the cost among those in the group. It makes traveling in supreme luxury a much more affordable affair.
How do I book a Limousine Ride?
You can book the limousine ride from this page. Depending on your requirement, you can book from 30 min to 1 hour. Making your bookings on this page is a smooth process involving only a few simple steps. You shall receive a prompt confirmation of booking on your email address upon payment.
What should I wear?
We recommend wearing something comfortable and appropriate for the weather conditions. Since limousines have an aristocratic air around them, we suggest that you turn up in formals, unless of course, you are attending an informal occasion. Do take care to see that you don’t wear anything revealing and hurt local sensibilities.
Is there any age restriction?
No, there is not an age restriction on who can go on a limo ride in Dubai. However, we do recommend that children under 12 years old be accompanied by an adult at all times during their trip with us. We advise you to be very cautious when traveling with babies. In such cases, it’s best to carry your baby in a baby carrier. It ensures added protection for your baby if the car needs to apply brakes suddenly.