ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai offers visitors much more than a glittering skyline and stunning opulence. Tucked away in the northern Emirates is the city of Fujairah, gifted with breathtaking natural beauty. Our tour of Fujairah’s east coast takes you on an exploration of a somewhat less-known side of the Emirates, its scenic beauty. While Fujairah is the United Arab Emirate’s smallest city, what sets this city apart from the rest of the country is its serenity and exotic scenery.
The city has the Hajar Mountains as its backdrop which gives the city an enchanting canvas bringing on different hues throughout the day. If the hustle and bustle of Dubai have left you yearning for some tranquility, Fujairah is the place for you. The city with its friendly people beckons you with its virgin landscape. The secluded coastline as long as 70 kilometers long is ideal for leisurely and peaceful walks with your dear ones- a much-needed break from all the stress that life is.
The tour gives you a glimpse of the mesmerizing Oasis of Al Dahid’s eastern side and it also takes you to Masafi and vibrant Sharjah. The tour is made all the more interesting with the inclusion of visits to Bidya’s oldest mosque giving you a peek into Arab traditions. You can pick up a few unique souvenirs to remember the tour by at the Friday Market. This is followed by a visit to the Heritage Village that takes you on a journey back in time into the days of yore before the discovery of oil. You get to know how the people in this desert land lived their lives before the wave of opulence swept the UAE.
We make a stopover at Khorfakkan Beach to help you catch your breath. Go ahead, you can have a lovely refreshing swim here in the crystal clear pristine waters of the sea. We know, your tummy must be rumbling now. You won’t be disappointed as there’s a sumptuous spread of delectable cuisine for you to tuck into. The unforgettable tour draws to a close with a visit to a souk dotted with shops selling freshly harvested fruits and vegetables. We are just a call away for you to go on this enchanting tour.
What We Include
- Tour is on a Private Basis
- Hotel pick-up
- An exotic drive through the mountains
- A visit to the Bidiya Mosque
- A visit to the Fujairah Fort and Fujairah Museum
- A visit to the Khorfakhan Beach
- A visit to the Friday Market
- A delicious lunch spread
- Hotel drop
Some Important Information
- We pick you up only from your Dubai hotel or residence and not from the airport
- Please share detailed information about your pick-up location to have a hassle-free experience
- A few of the attractions may be closed on certain days. We shall not be held responsible for it as such closures are entirely at the discretion of the respective authorities. No compensation shall therefore be provided
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation fee is charged if the cancellation’s made 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour commencement
- A 100% cancellation fee shall be charged if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour commencement
- If you’re eligible for a refund, the amount shall be credited to your account within 7 working days
- There are no charges for children below 3 as they are considered infants
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age shall be charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years of age are considered adults and charged at adult rates
The Best Time to Visit
The East Coast Tour is an outdoor activity. As such, for the best experience, you should take the tour when the weather in the UAE is at its best. The weather in the UAE is lovely between October and February. However, the cities are a bit crowded with the schools having gone on vacation. Dubai is especially crowded with the Dubai Shopping Festival held at this time of the year. If you don’t mind the crowd, the UAE is absolutely charming from October to February and the East Coast Tour is truly an unforgettable experience in the lovely weather. Well, pack your bags. It’s Fujairah calling with a vacation past comparison!