ReviewsNo reviews yet
Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chamber -
We make your trip to Dubai truly unforgettable with a package that combines a visit to the Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chamber One Day Super Pass.What’s on Offer at Atlantis Aquaventure Spread across as much as 22 hectares, the Aquaventure Waterpark is an ideal destination for a fun day out with your family. There are as many as 30 exhilarating rides beckoning you that gives you adrenaline few experiences in this entire world can match. Aquaventure is dotted with waterslides that have broken records and set the bar for fun and excitement. It’s a wonderful place for an escape from Dubai’s searing heat, a place where you can splash around in refreshing water in the company of your family.
|Time||9:45 AM–6:30 PM|
|Child policy||Children below 1.2 metres height & below 7 years will be considered as child
(Children 8 years and above 1.2 metres height will be considered as adult)
|Transfers||Private Transportation (on additional charge )|
|Highlight||you can discover 65,000 marine creatures, along with the chance to unravel the mystery of the Lost City of Atlantis.|
|Remark||Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.|
- Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Atlantis Aquaventure Super Pass
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides with Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Lost Chamber Aquarium
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals
- Chances to see marine experts dive and feed sharks
- All personal expenses spend for dining, shopping etc on-site
The tickets for this combo package also include a visit to the amazing Lost Chambers Aquarium where you witness the sharks, piranhas, eels, and seahorses in their natural aquatic environment. The mammoth aquarium is home to mind boggling 65,000 marine creatures. There are 10 absolutely huge chambers for you to explore that house spectacular exhibits. Experience the thrill of discovering Atlantis, the lost city. A visit to this exotic destination also lets you get up close with many interesting sea animals at the Touch Tank. You’ll enjoy watching experts dive into the water and feed sharks—it’s so thrilling!
The Major Attractions
- A single ticket gives you access to both the Atlantis Aqua-venture and Lost Chamber
- Enjoy taking exciting rides taking your pick from as many as 30 options spread over a mammoth 22 hectares forming the largest water-park in the world
- Enjoy sliding down super thrilling water-slides like the record-breaking Shock-waves and Odyssey of Terror
- Splash around with your family in the waves of the Trident Tower, launched recently, and the Splashers Cove and Splashers Lagoon
- You can get to know a lot about the 65,000 marine animals that have the unbelievable Lost Chambers Aquarium as their home
- There are 10 large chambers to explore that showcase many stunning exhibits. Discovering the ruins of the lost city of Atlantis is very thrilling indeed
- The Touch Tank allows close encounters with sea animals
- The experts diving into the water to feed sharks is a sight to behold
- We drop you at the entrance of the Atlantis Lost Chambers Aquarium with tickets so you can skip standing in the queue
- Individual Day pass for Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chamber
- 30 rides spread across 22 hectares
- Thrilling waterslides including Shockwaves and Odyssey of Terror
- Swimming in Trident Tower, Splashers Cove, and Splashers Lagoon
- Watch 65,000 sea animals at the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Discover Atlantis, the lost city
- Close encounters with aquatic animals at the Touch Tank
- Watching shark feeding
- Shared/private transfers if the option is chosen during booking
- Drop at the Atlantis Lost Chambers entrance with tickets
The Dress Code
Appropriate swimwear is allowed. However, please avoid thongs, street clothes, loose-fitting clothing, innerwear, any clothes with buckles or exposed metal, or any attire that has rivets.
Restrictions at Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chamber
- You aren’t allowed to take to any pool or access any attraction in regular nappies/diapers. Please buy nappies/diapers meant for swimming from gift shops
- You are barred from entering Aquaventure Waterpark with any food, alcohol, or beverages
- Pregnant women, those with heart issues, the overweight, those with chronic pain in the neck, joints, or back, or those with physical limitations are advised to avoid the attractions at the Aquaventure Waterpark
- Those who have suffered injuries and those with any infectious diseases are not allowed access to the attractions
The Cancellation Policy of Atlantis Aquaventure and Lost Chamber
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
- What Is the Temperature Of The Water On the Rides ?
The Temperature Of the Water is set to Normal According the Weather Conditions Suitable For All The Person Coming In the Water Park.
- Atlantis Water Park Are the Rides Safe For Kids?
There Are Rides Which Might Not Be Suitable For the Kids, There Are Security personnel and the life Guards Are Always on duty in case Of any Unforeseen Circumstances.
- What Are The Other Water Park Ticket Available In Dubai?
- With The Tickets Of Atlantis Water Park DO they Provide Towels And Other Toiletries ?
No, They Do not Provide Any Kind Of Towels Or Toiletries included in the tickets , How ever they can pay extra and get the Towels and other Toiletries Form the Guest Service Counters Inside the Park.
- The people Coming To The Water Park Can they Carry Their Own Food And Alcohol ?
It Is Not Allowed and Customers are barred from entering Aquaventure Waterpark with any food, alcohol, or beverages