Best Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi
Book the tours at cheapest price to see the beauty of Abu Dhabi. A City Tour is a wonderful way to explore the heritage and its modern architecture. This tour starts from your hotel or from the airport.
View this post on Instagram
You will be taken to see some of the most beautiful sites in Abu Dhabi such as Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace and many other tourist destinations. Depending on the tour selection, it lasts for 3 to 8 hours and during this time you will get to see how Abu Dhabi has evolved into a modern city.
Abu Dhabi City Tour is the best way to explore the city, which has been called the “crown jewel” of United Arab Emirates. The city of contrasts, with the most modern malls and luxury hotels coexisting with the desert sand. It offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a quiet spot to enjoy your morning coffee or a wild night out on the town. Book the tours at cheapest price to see the beauty of Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Tour Packages FAQs
What are the renowned places to cover in Abu Dhabi?
- Louvre Museum- The museum of impeccable artwork collection is the Louvre Museum. Find magnificent artworks by eminent artists- Leonardo da Vinci, Giovanni Bellini, Claude Monet, and others. The exquisite collection of artworks the museum features is mind-blowing. Besides, each of them is set in a thematic sequence. The spellbinding collection from different corners of the world is amazing.
- Yas Island- Spend a fun-filled evening at Yas Island. It is one of the largest adventure spots in the city. Participate in various watersports like kayaking, snorkeling, and parasailing. Furthermore, indulge in a world-class shopping experience at the Yas Mall. Besides, Yas Island has many posh restaurants to try some mouth-watering delicacies.
- Warner Bros World- Refresh your childhood cartoon nostalgia at Warner Bros World. It is the world’s first Warner Bros theme park and is divided into six different zones. Go ahead and interact with your childhood favorite cartoon characters, like Tom and Jerry, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, and more. Besides, don’t miss trying 29 different rides.
- Ferrari World- Experience speed like never before at the Ferrari World. It is one of the most-hyped tourist icons in Abu Dhabi, boasting a Ferrari theme. Ride the enthralling Formula Rossa- the fastest roller coaster. Furthermore, participate in a live stunt show at the park.
What are the fun activities to try in Abu Dhabi?
- Try the exclusive desert safari activity- The glistening dunes of the desert are everything if you want to experience an adrenaline-pumping safari. A few hours away from the main city, the desert safari lets you admire the picture-perfect desert views. Furthermore, you can participate in other thrilling activities, like quad biking, camel rides, falconry performance, etc.
- Spend a day at the Al Ain City- Popularly known as Emirates ‘Garden City,’ Al Ain City is an inland oasis city. The scintillating beauty of lush green surroundings, natural springs, and palm groves made it a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Stroll through the historical corridors of Heritage Village- The Heritage Village takes you back to the old days of the Emirates. Get an idea of the traditional Gulf lifestyle. Besides, spot ancient proof of the Emirati past, like ancient forts, irrigation systems to water the crops, etc.
Can tourists get a visa on arrival?
Tourists can get visas on arrival in Abu Dhabi. However, it is compulsory to have a Green Card or US Visitor Visa. Besides, your passport must have at least six-month validity.
Within how many days can I get a visa?
Various parameters are responsible for getting a visa- nationality, security checks, etc. However, you will receive a tourist visa after three days, and an employment visa takes two weeks.
What is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi?
You can visit Abu Dhabi any time of the year. Most people visit Abu Din winter (December to February) since it is the peak season. However, if you don’t like crowds, you can visit during the off-season in the summer (June to August).
Which currency is accepted in Abu Dhabi?
US dollars are accepted in most places in Abu Dhabi. However, exchange them with UAE Dirham at the banks in Abu Dhabi or Foreign Exchange Bureaus.
Do I need a visit visa to travel to Abu Dhabi?
Indians require a visit visa to travel to Abu Dhabi. However, you will need a tourist or transit visa before booking your tickets. You must visit our website to apply for a tourist visa, but you won’t need a separate visa if you have a US, UK, or Schengen visa.