ReviewsNo reviews yet
The shallow water encounter with dolphins have you frolicking with these intelligent and friendly creatures in clear and clean water.
|Time||9:45 am ( Time Slot depends on availability )|
|Child policy||5-8 year ( should be accompanied by a paying adult )|
|Tour includes||Interaction with dolphins in knee deep water.|
|Transportation||Private transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
|Remarks||Wetsuites are provided.|
- 20-30 minutes interaction with dolphin.
- wetsuit / towel / locker will be provided for dolphin session.
- Complimentary access to the atlantis aquaventure waterpark
- Private transportation can be arranged for extra charges.
You can enjoy this wonderful playful experience at the Aquaventure Waterpark in Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai. After you reach the venue, you shall meet a specialist in marine mammals for a 15-minute safety briefing that’s intended for your orientation with the fun activity that awaits you.
Once the safety briefing is done, you’ll wade into the water waist-deep so you can get up and close to a dolphin. You are sure to enjoy your 30-minute encounter with dolphins in the water as your pet, touch, and play with them. Not more than 10 people are allowed to be with a dolphin lest it feels crowded. The entire experience shouldn’t take more than 1.5 hours and that includes the time you’ll need to change into the wetsuits that will be provided at the venue and the time needed for the check-in. This is a fun encounter with lovely aquatic animals, one that you are sure to cherish forever.
Highlights of Shallow Water Dolphin Interaction
- Enjoy half an hour of fun and frolic with friendly dolphins in shallow waist-deep water
- Get to know interesting facts about dolphins and other aquatic animals
- Admire the many antics of the dolphins bubbling with energy
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Waterpark on the same day
How to Reach the Venue
Take a taxi from the DXB Airport to the Aquaventure Waterpark which should take no more than 30 minutes.
The Cancellation Policy
- No charges are applied for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled visit
- The amount is credited to your account within 7 working days if you are found eligible for a refund
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do we need to bring our own swimwear?
No, you’ll be provided wetsuits at the venue.
- How long does the entire experience take?
The entire experience including the check-in, the safety briefing, and orientation program, and the actual encounter with the dolphins takes around 1.5 hours and not more than that.
- Can we take photographs?
Sorry, but you aren’t allowed to take photographs while playing with the dolphins. You can buy a few snaps from the Dolphin Bay retail store as souvenirs.
- Where do we keep our belongings during the encounter with the dolphins?
You’ll be provided lockers where you can keep all your belongings.
- Is it necessary to know about swimming for this activity?
No, it’s not necessary to know swimming as the water is only waist-deep.