ReviewsNo reviews yet
Motiongate Dubai, one of the largest theme parks in the city welcomes you into the magical world of Hollywood.
|park Timings||Sunday - Wednesday ( 11 am- 8.00 pm)|
Thursday -Saturday (11 am - 10.00 pm)
|Child policy||Child under 3 goes free.|
|Includes||Ticket only ( Transfers can be Arranged on additional charge )|
|Highlights||Studio central , columbia pictures , Dream works , lionsgate.|
|Tour Exlusions||All personal expenses spend for shopping, dining etc on-site.|
- Get Full Day Access to the best Theme Park IN UAE.
- Experience the thrilling family rides.
- The Ticket once booked can only be canceled within the first 24 hours
- Last minute cancelation will be counted as a NO-SHOW and no refund for the same
- Tickets once issued wont be returned back.
The park is a part of Bollywood Parks & Resorts which is much larger and includes three amusement parks apart from a luxury hotel. Motiongate Dubai has all it takes to give you a holiday experience you’ll cherish for the rest of your life. Book with us to avail some exciting deals and discounts.
What you can expect at Motiongate Dubai
- Inspired by three of the biggest motion picture studios of Hollywood-- Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks Animation, and Lionsgate, Motiongate has 5 zones with each of them giving you a time to remember with its thrilling rides and breathtaking attractions. Here’s more about Motiongate Dubai.
- Studio Central: Studio Central finds its inspiration from Hollywood’s golden age. Get a hang of real-life movie sets and learn about how magical filmmaking can be. You’ll love being a part of opening shows at theatres and you also get to experience a working movie studio’s executive offices.
- Columbia Pictures: This zone dedicated to Columbia Pictures welcomes you with 7 thrilling rides and attractions that have been inspired by movies made by this iconic production house. Hotel Transylvania, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - River Expedition (water ride), Flint’s Imagination Lab, Zombieland Blast-off, Ghostbusters: Battle of New York, The Green Hornet: High-Speed Chase and Underworld 4D are the attractions that let you have a blast here in this zone.
- DreamWorks: DreamWorks is an indoor venue that’s further divided into four zones, each one of them truly unique. There are 12 play zones, all of them very interactive, as well as family rides and rollercoasters giving you a day filled with fun and frolic. Explore the mesmerizing world of enchanting movies like Madagascar, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, and Smurfs Village. You’ll find the blue-colored humanoids from the super hit Smurfs absolutely irresistible. There are 5 zones to enthrall you—the Smurfs Studio Tours, Smurfs Village Playhouse, Smurfberry Factory, Smurf Village Express, and Woodland Play Park
- Lionsgate: At Lionsgate, you enter the intriguing world of the riveting movie, Hunger Games. The other two most exciting attractions in this zone are the Panem Aerial Tour and the Capitol Bullet Train. Other than these thrilling rides giving you an adrenaline rush, there are live entertainment shows, shopping opportunities, and many dining options that are sure to make you fall in love with this place.
View this post on Instagram
Some important information
- Transfer services shall be made available only if the transfer option is selected during the booking
- Your pick-up can be arranged only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not from the airport
- Pick-ups from locations other than your Dubai hotel/residence can be arranged upon the payment of an additional surcharge
- Shared transfers are available from only Deira, Bur Dubai
- At the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts, Riverland Dubai is a retail and dining destination with a unique theme open to all guests at no extra charge
- The operational hours at the Dubai Parks and Resorts may vary during the holy month of Ramadan
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no eating or drinking outside is allowed
- A minimum of 2 persons are required for this activity on shared transfers
- There can be a modification of 30 to 60 minutes in the pick-up and drop timings on shared transfers as per the trip’s schedule depending on your location or the traffic conditions
The cancellation policy
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the booking is canceled under any circumstances whatsoever. No grace period of 24 hours is available
The child policy
- Entry is free for children under 3 years of age as they are considered infants
- Children between 3 and 13 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Those above 13 are charged at standard rates as they are considered adults
View this post on Instagram
The best time to visit
Dubai is hot and humid for much of the year. The weather in the city is at its best between September and February when it’s pleasant and there’s a gentle breeze blowing. You’ll simply love being in the dazzling Dubai at that time of the year.