Ski Dubai Tickets
Experience the Winter in Dubai by accessing the indoor snow park tickets. The heat in Dubai often gets unbearable and you’re left yearning for an escape from the scorcher. If you feel that Dubai’s water parks don’t give enough relief, the city has more on offer. How about visiting a place in the heart of Dubai that gives you the feeling of being in a hill station high up in the Swiss Alps? Yes, we know. It sounds unreal, but believe us, we aren’t kidding.
Ski Dubai is a man-made marvel where an artificial sub-zero environment has been created to make you feel as if you’re in the midst of snow capped mountains. It’s more than just skiing here at the Ski Dubai. There are a host of fun filled activities welcoming you at this awesome place. There are climbing towers, sledges you can ride, humongous snowballs, toboggan runs and much, much more! This unbelievable place has you donning warm clothes so you can have tons of fun frolicking in the snow. It’s an ideal place to enjoy a getaway with your family and friends.
Spread over 3,000 square meters, the Ski Dubai beckons you with a beautiful snow park, a large area for skiing and five slopes that are of different heights. You are sure to enjoy every moment of being here as you participate in the various thrilling activities like Bobsled Runs, Zorb Ball, Snow Bumpers, Chairlift Ride or the Mountain Thriller Ride. The Ski Dubai is an experience you will cherish forever.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Ski Dubai
- What’s the minimum age required to enter Ski Dubai?
One has to be at least 3 years old to enter Ski Dubai. Moreover, those between 3 and 13 years of age need to be accompanied by adults.
- What are the top activities at Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai welcomes you with a host of activities-
- Zorbing: Enjoy an adrenaline pumping drop from the Ski Dubai’s highest to the lowest point
- Snow Bullet Ride: Slide along a zipline from a point inside Ski Dubai to another for the thrill of a lifetime!
- Skiing or Snowboarding Lessons: Learn skiing or snowboarding from experts here at the Ski Dubai
- Chairlift: Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Ski Dubai seated on a chair as it slides along the Dubai Ski dome
- Penguin Encounter: Do meet up these adorable friendly creatures before you leave
- What’s the temperature maintained inside the Ski Dubai?
The temperature inside the Ski Dubai is maintained at -2 to -3 degrees centigrade. We therefore advise you to get acclimatized to the conditions before entering.
- Can beginners visit the Ski Dubai?
They certainly can. They’ll have experts guiding and helping them all along.
- What are the popular eateries at Ski Dubai?
At the North 28, you can tuck into delicious local and international cuisine. The Avalanche Café and Ice Café serve lip smacking snacks.