ReviewsNo reviews yet
|Time||3-4 Working Days|
|Documents Required||Passport Front Page Scan Copy & 1 Passport size photo|
|Price||30 Days AED 425 | 60 Days AED 599 with Insurance|
|Remarks||Round Trip Flight booking is Mandatory|
|Payment||Pre- Payment only|
People from the land of the iconic Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam often visit Dubai, the city buzzing with vitality either for leisure or for business. Dubai, a city with myriad activities and adventures and a business hub has received visitors from the South East Asian nation of Vietnam with warmth and hospitality through the years. Citizens of Vietnam and those who hold Vietnamese passports need a visa to travel to Dubai or any city in the United Arab Emirates.
Depending on the purpose of the visit and the duration of the stay, Vietnamese can choose from the following popular types of UAE visas:
The Different Types of Visas
1. 14-Day Single Entry Dubai Visa
This visa is ideal for those looking to visit Dubai on a quick business trip or on a short vacation. It allows you to stay in Dubai for a fortnight and you shall have to arrive in Dubai within 60 days of its issue. It takes around 3-5 working days to have this type of visa processing. The cost of processing this visa is 350 AED.
2. 30-Day Single Entry Visa
The 30-day single-entry visa allows visitors to stay in Dubai for a longer period of a month. Therefore, it’s ideal for those who are planning to visit the city to attend special occasions like family weddings. A major benefit of having this type of visa is that it allows the holder a grace period of 10 days to have it renewed in case it isn’t within the stipulated 30 days. A holder of this visa can enter and exit Dubai only once. It needs 400 AED to process a visa of this type.
3. 30-Day Multiple Entry Visa
As the name suggests, this type of visa allows the holder to enter and exit Dubai multiple times. It’s possible to extend this visa twice for a period of 30 days each. However, this visa comes with no grace period. Holders of this type of visa need to arrive in Dubai within 58 days of it being issued. Once this type of visa is in use, canceling it isn’t possible. The applicant can apply for a new one only after the current one has expired. The processing time is usually 3-4 working days and the visa cost is 800 AED.
4. 60-Day Multiple Entry Visa
The 60-day multiple-entry visa offers holders the dual benefit of a long stay and permission to enter and exit Dubai multiple times. This multiple-entry visa is perfect for those who are busy travelers. Anyone who acquires this type of visa shall have to enter Dubai within 58 days of its issue. This visa can be extended twice for 30 days each after an extension fee of 850 AED is paid each time. The usual time taken to process these visas is 3-4 working days.
The Documents Required for Acquiring a Visa to Dubai from Vietnam
- The application form was filled up correctly and duly signed by the applicant
- A passport-size photograph was taken within the last 6 months
- The applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel bearing at least 2 blank pages
- Round-trip flight reservations and proof of accommodation bookings in the UAE. It’s recommended by the Embassy to make these bookings only after the visa is approved
- Proof of financial solvency should be submitted to indicate that the applicant shall be able to fund his stay in Dubai
- The travel itinerary should be shared with the United Arab Emirates Embassy