Hot Air Balloon Dubai
Hot Air Balloon Ride Dubai
If you have been dreaming of an adventure of a lifetime then try this Hot air balloon ride. This experience is truly unique one you will remember for a very long time to come. Enjoy the view of a majestic sunrise with the enchanting landscape below. You will be accompanied by an experienced guide and yes this tour is completely safe. Are you eager to know more about this wonderful ride? Then keep reading as we share some interesting details.
A Brief Overview Of The Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai
This balloon ride will give you the chance to explore the magnificent desert below in style. To participate in this ride, you will have to get out of bed before the bark of dawn. The activity will commence with a professional briefing you on certain rules that you must follow for safety.
The ride is so beautiful that it will leave you mesmerized from start to finish. You will also get to see the magical sunrise on the desert and watch desert sand change its color, this is something that you must experience in a lifetime. You will also get a chance to catch a glimpse of desert animals such as gazelles, oryx, and camels.
What Other Activities Does This Involve?
The activity begins with you getting picked up from your hotel and proceeding for the balloon ride. We will welcome you with coffee or tea. You will also be briefed and shown the procedure used to inflate the balloon.
The professionals at the site will also give you instructions on safety measures that need to be taken by you. The basket can accommodate 20 people at one go. Once you land, we will organize a delicious breakfast for you at our base camp. In addition to the balloon ride, we also give you the chance to pose for photographs with Falcons. You will also have the option of taking a camel ride.
Things To Remember Before You Sign Up For The Hot Air Balloon Ride In Dubai
- Visitors with injuries, back pain or those who have undergone surgery are not permitted to participate in this ride.
- People who are scared of heights should not sign up for this tour
- Tourist will not be allowed to bring objects such as knife, alcohol, luggage, zoom camera, and lighters
- We will let you know the time for your pick up in advance
- Kids between the age of 5 to years will be charged rates for children
- Women who are pregnant for over three months will not be permitted
- Foreign tourists must carry passport copies for this ride
Details Of The Package
- We offer pick up and Drop off facility
- The activity takes place at Hajar Mountains
- The ride time is one hour over the Al Ain Desert
- We also give you a certificate for your experience and we also clicks photos of you with the certificate.
Q.1 What is the hot air balloon activity about?
Ans. Hot Air Balloon ride gives you a tremendously thrilling experience of rising slowly through the air and enjoying an ariel view of the Dubai desert from heights. To watch the humongous desert and the beautiful city while flying in the hot air balloon is a magical experience indeed.
Q.2 Is the Hot Air Balloon ride safe in Dubai?
Ans. Yes, it is absolutely safe. As all the safety measures are followed and the equipment in use are thoroughly checked and certified, there is no reason to worry. Plus, there are trained professionals who carry out the entire rides. The trained professionals are also well-equipped to handle any emergency.
Q.3 What is the average capacity of a Hot Air balloon at a time?
Ans. The safety limit is a maximum of 20 passengers that can take the hot air balloon ride at a time.
Q.4 What are the timings of the Hot Air Balloon activity?
Ans. The Hot Air Balloon activity is conducted only during the day time, that is from morning until noon. You can come and check out for it during the day time.
Q.5 What type of clothes is advisable to wear?
Ans. You can wear light-colored comfortable clothes as you like. It’s advisable that you wear comfortable shirts and trousers or clothes that will let you easily hop on to the Hot Air Balloon. If visiting during winters, carry or wear some warm garments as well. Wear flats or flip-flops or comfortable shoes. Try to avoid heels as it may disturb your balance while on the hot air balloon.
Q.6 Are there seats on the hot air balloon for sitting?
Ans. No, there are not seats or chairs on the hot air balloon. So, you cannot sit while riding in the hot air balloon. You have to stand throughout the hot air balloon ride in the air though that is going to be an amazing experience.
Q.7 What are certain things to carry for the hot air balloon ride?
Ans. Carry the following things imperative before you step out for the ride.
- A bottle of water.
- Carry a pair of sunglasses and sunblock cream for protection from sun.
- Carry your ID proof.
- You can bring along a camera, selfie stick, etc to click the spectacular views from the hot air balloon.
- You can carry some light snacks to munch on, in case you feel hungry.
Q.8 How Long Is The Balloon Ride?
The ride is one hour, where you will be fluing over the Al Ain desert.
Q.9 What are some Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind regarding the ride?
Ans. Hot Air balloon ride is an exciting sport which everyone would love to try. However, it is important to keep certain things in mind.
- It’s advisable to book your tickets in advance as you may face a lot of rush at the last moment and may not even get tickets.
- Expecting women, infants, senior citizens or visitors with back or knee problems, people with cardiac issues or High Blood pressure are not allowed to on board the ride, as it can be highly risky for them.
- Toddlers and kids below 150 cm height are too short for the hot air balloon ride and they will not be able to view outside from the balloon.
- Wear warm clothes or carry some extra warm garments as it can get cold during the winters.
Q.10 Are pick up and drop off services included?
Ans. Yes, Pick up and drop off services are included in the package where in you will be picked up and dropped off from and to your hotel or residing place.
Q.11 Who Should Go For This Ride?
People who do not have fear of heights, back pain or recovering from recent surgery can participate in this ride. Women who are undergoing advanced pregnancy will not be allowed for the ride.
Q.12 What is The Dress Code?
Participants are adviced to wear comfortable clothes during this ride. Women are advised not to wear shoes with high heels as they can cause a lot of discomfort. You must carry a hat and sunglasses at all times.
Q.13 Is This Ride Safe?
Yes, this ride is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by professionals with years of experience.
So, this is all the information you need on this hot air balloon ride in Dubai. Do sign up with this ride as it is a unique experience that you will remember for a lifetime. This tour is very safe as it is organized by professionals who have a lot of experience.