ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience an adrenaline rush like no other as you go tearing through the waters of the Indian Ocean .Wakeboarding is a popular water sport that’s very similar to surfing. Just as in surfing, you’ll have to maneuver through the waves. So Book Your wakeboarding Dubai Today The Activities are Available At Marina
sport even more thrilling and exhilarating is how you are tugged through the waters by a motorboat at speeds of 30-40 kilometers per hour.It’s an opportunity of a lifetime that gives you a day filled with excitement and fun.
|From 10 am
|Not suitable for
|Pregnant Ladies , Please with back issues
|Shorts , T-shirts
No, don’t worry. Your safety is well taken care of as we have you strap on a lifejacket and make sure that you receive instructions from experts before you go rocketing through the waves. You feel a thrill you won’t ever feel again as you cut through the waves with the refreshing waters hitting your face
Some important information
- For reasons of safety, it’s recommended that women who are more than 3 months pregnant refrain from taking part in this activity
- If you are found unfit, the instructor reserves the right to bar you from participating in the activity
- We request all participants to reach the venue ( Dubai Marina ) at least 30 minutes prior to the time slot they choose since the activity is time bound
- Refrain from consuming alcohol or heavy food before or after the activity
- All participants must adhere to the guidelines shared by the instructor before and after the activity
- As the activity is greatly affected by the weather, it may be postponed or delayed if the conditions are unfavorable. Participants are then informed about the revised time slots
- We provide hand sanitizers to every participant
- Face masks are a must when you travel in public areas
- All gear and equipment are sanitized during breaks
- Social distancing is strictly enforced
- Zones with high traffic are sanitized regularly
View this post on Instagram
Best time to Experience Wakeboarding?
Dubai is a hot and humid city. Temperatures soar to as high as 50°C during the summers. It’s between the months of September and February that the city is nice and pleasant with a gentle breeze blowing. However, with the Dubai Shopping Festival being held and the schools being on vacation, the city’s a bit crowded during this time of the year. If you manage to take the crowd in your stride, you’ll just love being in Dubai between September and February.