Escape from the busy city life of Dubai into the serenity of the desert with the Desert Safari.
|Time||2:30 - 3:00 pm|
|Tour Type||Sharing / Private|
|Child policy||3 - 10 year ( child below 3 years are free )|
|Tour highlights||Dune bashing in red sands , Entertainment shows and BBQ dinner in Desert camp.|
|Remarks||Quad bikes and dune buggies are available on extra cost|
- Exploring the dunes in a four-wheel drive vehicle
- Watching the sunset
- Photo sessions in traditional Arabian costumes
- Riding on a camel
- Henna tattooing
- Shisha smoking
- Traditional buffet BBQ dinner with a vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Entertaining belly dance and tanura performances
- Unlimited refreshments
- Hotel drop
- Alcohol at an extra charge
This is an experience that brings you a heady mix of adventure and the tranquility of watching stars beneath the dark desert sky. We kick off this truly unforgettable adventure with the adrenaline-pumping dune bash taking you on a mad rush through the sand dunes in a four-wheel-drive vehicle. If the rush through the dunes felt a bit too fast, follow it up with a leisurely ride on a friendly camel soaking in the enchanting sites of the desert.
For a truly unique souvenir to remember the lovely day by, get yourself photographed in traditional Arabian attire. Decorate your arms with beautifully intricate henna designs done lovingly by local artists. Take a puff on a Shisha as you watch the sunset on the horizon while unwinding in a desert camp with a charmingly authentic Bedouin ambiance. It's an amazing treat for your taste buds as you enjoy a mouthwatering BBQ dinner spiced up with an array of exotic salads, starters, and desserts.
It’s not time to sleep yet as the place comes alive with a zesty belly dance performance. The thrill is far from over as we prepare you for the night ahead ready with a comfortable sleeping bag you can snuggle into. Take our word, you'll cherish memories of this unforgettable experience as you brace yourself to spend the night under a star-lit sky in the eerie silence of the desert night. Wake up to a bright new morning as you are greeted by the rising sun. We treat you to a delectable breakfast as the truly wonderful Dubai Desert Safari draws to an end.
The Main Features of the Dubai Desert Safari
- Dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- Camel ride
- Photo session in traditional Arabian attire
- Henna decoration sessions and Shisha smoking
- Barbeque dinner with a serving of a wide range of salads, starters, and desserts
- Belly dance performance
View this post on Instagram
Points of Caution
- Pregnant women and those with backache or neck pain are advised against opting for dune bashing
- An additional amount will be charged if you desire to be picked up from any location other than your hotel or residence
- The month of Ramadan sees a change in the timing
Some Important Information
- From the 13th of April 2021, pick-up timings have been scheduled between 3:30 and 4:00 pm
- Belly dance performances and the serving of alcohol are closed during Ramadan in compliance with government orders
- Only the fire show and the Tanura performance are allowed during Ramadan
- The duration of the safari is approximately 16 hours
- The medium of instruction is both English and Arabic depending on what the guest opts for
- The guests at the safari have access to prayer rooms, shops, and toilets
- Sleeping bags, tents, and all other camping equipment are provided by the tour operators
What’s the Best Time of the Year to Visit?
Dubai is at its best between December and February when it's pretty pleasant in the days. The best time to go for the Dubai Desert Safari is between December and February itself as it’s largely an outdoor activity. True, Dubai is a bit crowded at this time of the year with the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival being held there, but if you can bear the crowd, a visit to Dubai between December and February is a lovely experience indeed. Top that off with the Desert Safari for a holiday you won’t ever forget.
The Dubai Desert Safari is the ultimate holiday experience with just the perfect blend of the thrill of desert bashing in the day and the serenity of stargazing under the calm desert sky at the night. Come, and join us as we give you a holiday experience unlike any other.
The safari was excellent, the driver was very friendly, kind and capable, and the safari was full of excitement and pleasure, and very beautiful shows were performed, and the dinner was very varied and tasty, and all the programs were done with order and precise timing. And my family were very satisfied.