ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you are looking to avoid the hassles of taking public transport from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, you may opt for private transfer.
|Time||As per request|
|Tour Type||One way transfers only|
|Vehicle type||Depends on number of pax|
You are picked up from your accommodation in Dubai in a comfortable vehicle which also drops you at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi. Opting for private transfer also gives you the chance to visit the many attractions Abu Dhabi is famous for without having to bother about having to maintain a schedule since you have a vehicle entirely to yourself. Your safety is of utmost priority and hence, all the vehicles in the fleet are well maintained and they are checked regularly.
Since private transfer caters exclusively to you, there’s no hassle of having to reach meeting points. You enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation and then being dropped at your Abu Dhabi accommodation while enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way. You are received warmly by a professional, yet friendly driver who caters to all your needs en route the UAE’s capital from Dubai. Our fleet of air-conditioned vehicles of different sizes can accommodate 7, 13, 35 or 50 people on each trip. Opting for private transfer in these vehicles ensures a comfortable journey with minimum traveling fatigue.
- Fasten your seatbelts and brace yourself for a smooth ride from Dubai to Abu Dhabi in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle of latest make while enjoying the scenery on the highway between Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your doorstep in Dubai and being dropped at your Abu Dhabi accommodation without having to tackle the crowd of public transport
- Experience the joy of speeding through the state-of-the-art highway connecting Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the comfort of a stylish and modern air-conditioned vehicle
- You shall be received warmly by a friendly and professional driver who shall drop you at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi safely
- You have a vehicle exclusively to yourself and hence, you travel following your own itinerary without having to adjust with others
About Private Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- Taking private transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi saves you the hassles that come with taking public transport
- To ensure punctuality, the drivers take the shortest route available
- The pick-up location is your Dubai doorstep and you are dropped off at your accommodation in Abu Dhabi
- Opting for private transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi is the best available choice for seamless travel that takes you to Abu Dhabi from Dubai
Note: The drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi takes around 4 hours
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I need to book a vehicle exclusively for myself when booking a private transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi?
Yes, you’ll need to book a vehicle exclusively for yourself. You are free to bring along co-passengers though.
- How many passengers can the vehicles accommodate?
There are vehicles of different capacities. They can carry 7, 13, 35 or 50 people on each transfer.
- Can I carry heavy luggage?
Yes, you can since you have a vehicle entirely to yourself. Besides, all the vehicles have enough space to accommodate heavy luggage.
- Are the vehicles used for the transfers safe?
Yes, the vehicles used to transfer guests from Dubai to Abu Dhabi are absolutely safe. They are very well maintained and regular checks are carried out to see what condition they are in.
- How long does it take to reach Abu Dhabi from Dubai?
The journey takes around four hours. The United Arab Emirates boasts of world-class infrastructure and the ride between Dubai and Abu Dhabi is a very smooth one.
- Where am I picked up from and where shall I be dropped?
You shall be picked up from your accommodation in Dubai and dropped in Abu Dhabi at the accommodation you have booked there.
- Is any food served during the ride?
No, there’s no food served during the ride. However, since it’s a pretty long ride, you are allowed to bring along some snacks.
- What kinds of vehicles are available for these transfers?
There’s an entire range of vehicles ranging from medium-sized sedans to large hatchbacks. Buses are available as well for large groups.