ReviewsNo reviews yet
Are you looking for a Sunday day out with friends and family? Well, you could go straight to Laguna Water Park.
|Child Policy||2-10 years|
|Includes||Access to play area, all rides , beach|
|Meals||All you can eat and drink from selected menu|
|Location||La mer Beach , Dubai|
- Entrance tickets to laguna waterpark
- All you can eat and drink from selective all-inclusive menu
- Transportation (Private Transfers can be arranged on additional charges)
This water park is created to give people of age groups a fabulous time. The water park is divided into four zones such as kids' zone, relax zone, thrill zone, and surfing zone. There mar many rides in the water park that will keep you entertained for a very long time. Are you excited already? Well, read on as we share interesting details about this place.
A Brief Overview of Laguna Water Park Dubai Tickets
This water park is very close to La Mer Beach. If you want to have a good day by indulging in fun and frolic all day long. Indulge in beach activities, unique slides, and exciting water sports. Some of the exciting rides in this water park are slides with temperature control, beaches, a play zone with children, a pool lounge, and a lazy river.
Activities at Laguna Water Park
- The park has many foods and beverage stalls and you can use the coupons with your tickets to buy them.
- The park has good cabanas all over the which you can use to take a breather from your busy activities.
- Free Fall is one ride that you should not miss out on at all. Here is a ride where you will be placed in a capsule and then take a free fall through the water.
- You must visit the Infinity Pool as it is so much fun. This water area is perfect for people of all age groups.
- The lazy river is an idea if you want to have fun with your kids and here you could also give them a little swimming lesson.
- Those who like to take the excitement to a different level altogether should try the WaveOz Flowrider. This is a slide that goes 180 degrees and the thrill is unforgettable.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Visiting The Water Park
- You must wear the right swimwear at this park, please note that underwear and long loose clothes will not be allowed in the park.
- You can avail of lockers for additional prices
- You will receive life jackets for free within the park
- For certain rides, kids have to be more than 120 cm in height
- The park stays closed on Mondays
- Children below the age of 13 must enter with an adult
- You cannot take outside beverages and food into the park
- You cannot carry objects like knives, alcohol, lighter, or sharp objects into the park
Policy On Confirmation And Refund
- You will receive a confirmation in your email within 2 hours
- If you have selected a slot that is not available, we will give you a suitable alternative
- If you cancel your slot before you receive confirmation, we will give you a full refund
Policy On Cancellation
- If you cancel one day before your tour, the entire money will be taken as cancellation fees
How to Reach Laguna Water Park?
This park is very close to La Mer. There are two buses 88 and 9 that will get you to this park. You can get bus 9 from the Bay station and then go to Village Mall, get a taxi from there and reach the park. You can also avail of the free shuttle from the hotel you are staying at.