ReviewsNo reviews yet
Grab Wild Wadi Waterpark Tickets online at a discount price at Travel Saga.
|Ticket options||Standard / with meal|
|Child policy||Below 1.2 mtr|
|Days of operation||Everyday|
|Important Tips||Locker Facility & Towel rental Available , Advisable to carry own swim wears.|
- Access to Wild wadi waterpark Dubai
- Access to All waterpark rides
- Transfer Option : Private Transfers ( On additional charges )
For that much awaited dash of thrill and adventure to fire up your cylinders, the Wild Wadi Waterpark beckons you, ready with some of the tallest and fastest rides in the world. Located in Dubai’s elite area in Jumeirah, right next to the Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Waterpark welcomes you to a fun-filled day out, a much needed break from your hectic rush that life is.
What makes Wild Wadi truly fascinating is the theme that has inspired the place. The place is modeled on the adventures Juha and his seafarer friend, Sinbad would embark on. The attention given to every detail and the emphasis put on the development and structuring of each character has won Wild Wadi many an accolade. It has bagged the prestigious World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming.
They say that there’s a child hidden in each one of us. True it is, and you’ll find the child inside you come alive at the Wild Wadi Waterpark, what with the enchanting place welcoming you with its 30 truly amazing rides. Rides like the Master Blaster, the Ring Rides which let you choose between single or double rings, or the Jumeirah Sceirah, a free-fall waterslide rising to a height of 33 meters make your day very special indeed. Add to that some garnishing in the form of the Wipeout, the Riptide, and the Breakers Bay- the largest wave maker in the Middle East and your holiday is absolutely unforgettable!
What Makes the Wild Wadi Waterpark a Must Go To Place
- It’s a very popular tourist hotspot visited by many
- It offers exquisite views of the iconic Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah
- The park is modeled on the enchanting theme of Juha, an Arabian folklore
- It offers as many as 30 rides, there’s something for everyone here
- The place is dotted with iconic rides like the Jumeirah Sceirah, Master Blasters, Wipeout, and Riptide FlowRider
- The dhow at the park and the story of Juha’s incredible journey are sure to have your kids bubbling with fun
Some Important Information
- No pickups are arranged from the airport. They’re made from the hotel/residence
- An additional charge will have to be paid if the pickup is to be arranged from any place other than the hotel/residence
- The park is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. It’s closed on Mondays
- The Jumeirah Scierah’s queue is closed 45 minutes before the park gates if there’s a lot of crowd
- In case the park is full on Eid holidays, guests are requested to come back the next day
- Any breakage or damage has to be paid for at actuals
- Towels are available at an extra charge of AED 40
- No food or beverage is allowed from outside
- No participant is allowed to carry any sharp objects, lighters, alcohol, knives, or heavy luggage
How Should You Reach There?
- By the metro: Take the metro at Terminal 3 in the airport and get off at Sharaf DG. From there take a taxi
- By Bus: Board the metro and get off at Jafiliya Seaside. From there, take a bus to the park
- By Taxi: A bit expensive, but you can take a taxi to the park from any place in the city
Some of the Major Attractions
- Juha’s Journey: Glide along a ride of 360 meters as you meander through a river on single or double seating tubes- a very relaxing experience indeed.
- Breaker’s Bay: Bob up and down at the largest wave pool in the world for an amazing evening
- Jumeirah Sceirah: A 120-meter long slide where you come rushing down at 80 km per hour, it’s a stunning rush of adrenaline
- Burj Surj: Twist and turn through this spiraling ride and slide into a large splash pool
What’s the Best Time to Go There?
The Wild Wadi Waterpark is an outdoor activity. Therefore, how the weather is matters. The weather in Dubai is at its best between December and February. However, with the Dubai Duty Free Shopping Festival being held at this time of the year itself and the schools going on vacation, the city’s pretty crowded. If you can somehow bear the crowd, Wild Wadi Waterpark is just the perfect place to be at between December and February.
It’s unbridled joy at the Wild Wadi Waterpark where splashing around at the wave pool is amazing fun. The thrilling rides make your day out truly memorable. What sets the Wild Wadi Waterpark apart from other locations is its intriguing Juha theme. You get to take a peek into Arabian folklore while sliding through some of the world’s tallest and fastest rides. It’s truly an unforgettable holiday experience, one that you’ll forever cherish.