ReviewsNo reviews yet
You can’t imagine how friendly dolphins are and at Atlantis The Palm Resort, the Dolphin Bay Program gives you a one-of-kind opportunity to get up and close to dolphins.
|Time||9:45 am ( time slot depends on availability )|
|Child policy||5-8 year ( should be accompanied by a paying adult )|
|Tour Includes||Interaction with dolphins outside the pool , Access to aquaventure waterpark.|
|Transportation||Private transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
|Remarks||Wetsuites are provided.|
- 20-30 minutes interaction with dolphin.
- wetsuit / towel / locker will be provided for dolphin session.
- Complimentary access to the atlantis aquaventure waterpark
- Private transportation can be arranged for extra charges.
What’s more, you won’t need to get into the water either as the dolphin will take all the trouble to come up to you for a cool snap.
After an orientation program that’s truly engaging, brace yourself for a very relaxing interactive session with one of the amazingly friendly and amiable dolphins. It’s a wonderful experience that lasts 10-15 minutes and lets you make a friend from the animal world. The Dolphin Photo Fun sessions make for a truly fun-filled activity for people from all age groups. Kids enjoy it the most as they get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be close to what is surely one of the most adorable of animals.
While you won’t get wet during the encounter with the amazing dolphins, you’ll still be able to not just touch a dolphin, but also hug it. You may also kiss one and what’s more, you may also have a handshake by grabbing one of its fins! Your close encounter with a dolphin gives you a peek into how chirpy, intelligent, and vibrant these lovely mammals can be. Before you leave, you’ll have a professional photographer take a wonderful photograph of yours with a dolphin, a heart-warming souvenir to remember the day by.
Whether you are looking for a perfect surprise for your loved ones or just a memorable outing, the Dolphin Photo Fun session is one activity that’s a must on your bucket list.
Some important information
- We pick you up only from your Dubai hotel/residence, not from the airport
- We can pick you up from any location other than your hotel/residence on payment of an additional surcharge
- You are not allowed to bring any food, beverages, or alcohol into the premises
- Since the Atlantis Aquaventure is a facility with shallow water, you’ll have to enter every pool feet first as a safety precaution. No diving is allowed
- You’ll be provided with complimentary life jackets at the towel rental locations
- No individual selling of any ticket for this activity to any end consumer is allowed at a rate less than its gate price. Discounts can be offered only in combination with other activities and its standalone price shall not be featured at a rate lower than the gate price under any circumstances
- The bookings can be made only subject to availability
Why should you opt for this?
- It gives you a chance to know the immensely sharp dolphins more closely—a unique experience indeed
- The activity takes place at Dolphin Bay, a top attraction inside the Atlantis, the Palm Hotel
- While it’s a dry program, you can still touch, hug, or even kiss a dolphin
- It’s a fun-filled activity suitable for all, including kids
- It’s an activity of 15 minutes and is inclusive of an engaging orientation program conducted by a specialist in marine mammals that tells you a lot about dolphins
- You can finally end the day with a photo in the company of a friendly dolphin, a great souvenir to remember an amazing day by
The cancellation policy
- A 100% cancellation charge shall apply upon any cancellation of a booking. No grace period is offered
The child policy
- Children who are less than 1.2 meters in height and below 7 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children below 2 years of age are allowed free entry
- Children who are more than 1.2 meters in height and above 8 years of age are considered adults and charged at standard rates
The best time to visit
The UAE, including Dubai, is hot and humid for much of the year. It’s very uncomfortable outdoors and the heat gets unbearable at times. It’s between the months of October and February that Dubai is at its best. The weather is pleasant and there’s a gentle breeze blowing. However, it’s at this time of the year itself that the Dubai Shopping Festival is held and the schools are on vacation. So, the city’s pretty crowded. If you can take the crowd in your stride, the best time to visit Dubai is between the months of October and February. It’s an amazing city beckoning you to an unforgettable holiday.