ReviewsNo reviews yet
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the iconic Dubai Desert from one of our brightly colored hot air balloons.
|Time||4 am - 5 am ( Depending on sunrise )|
|Child Policy||5 - 11 years ( Below 5 years not allowed )|
|Highlights||watch sunrise over the margham desert in a hot air balloon flight.|
|Transportation||Sharing transfers included.|
|Remarks||Mandatory to carry passport / People with back issues cannot do this tour.|
It’s a joy watching the vast spread of golden sand dunes as you float gently through the sky. We start the ride just before the sun rises in the horizon. So set the alarm in your clock and wake up early as you need to take a drive before the crack of dawn. It’s a beautiful drive and you are sure to love the natural beauty all around you. Watch the balloon come alive as it’s inflated with hot air. You’re then given a quick briefing just before the flight. Once the briefing is done, hop onto the basket and go floating through the sky admiring the mesmerizing beauty of the desolate desert.
Some Important Information
- Departure Location: The flight departs from Margham (Dubai Al Ain Road near Exit 47)
- Return Location: Within a radius of 20 kilometers of the departure location
- Departure Time: Just before the sun rises
What Isn’t Included
- Breakfast after landing
- Photo opportunity with a Falcon
- Camel ride
Points to Note
- People with serious back/knee problems or those recovering from surgeries aren’t allowed
- Those with serious heart ailments aren’t allowed either
- Pregnant women are barred from taking the flight
- People who suffer from vertigo and those who are afraid of flying are advised to avoid this activity
- While the minimum age required is 5 years, the maximum age allowed is 80 years
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation fee is charged if the cancellation is made 24 hours before the scheduled flight
- A full cancellation fee is charged if the trip is canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled flight
- If you are eligible for one, a full refund of the booking amount will be made into your account within 7 working days
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the hot air balloon ride safe?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe. You are given a briefing before the flight. Moreover, strict safety guidelines laid out by the authorities are followed.
- Is breakfast included in this package?
No, breakfast isn’t served in this package.
- What should I wear?
We advise you to wear smart casuals and shoes that cover your feet. Footwear that exposes your feet would make you feel uncomfortable in the sand. Also, wear a cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Do I get pick-up and drop?
Yes, pick-ups and drops only from Dubai are a part of the package. An additional charge needs to be paid for pick-ups from other places.