ReviewsNo reviews yet
The best way to watch Dubai’s exquisite coastline is from the waters. Our Yellow Boats experience lets you do just that.
|Time||From 10 am ( Time slot are based on availabilities)|
|Boat type||Rib boat ( speed boat )|
|Child policy||5-11 years ( children below 5 years are not allowed|
|Cruising area||Marina , jbr, lagoon , Ain Dubai, atlantis , burj al arab|
|Not Suitable for||Pregnant ladies , people with back problems , dizziness.|
- 99 Minutes of Speed boat ride
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Marina , Jbr , Lagoon, Ain dubai , Atlantis , Burj al arab
- Water & soft drinks prior and after the tour
- Transfers option : private transfers ( if booking is made with transfers )
You get to see Dubai’s breathtaking coastline in its entire beauty while streaming through the splashing waters of the sea. You get to take in amazing vistas of the jaw-dropping modern attractions Dubai has on offer while riding on a safe RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat). There are four options for you to pick from—90 minutes, 75 minutes, 45 minutes and 30 minutes. The number of spots you boat past shall depend on the duration of the tour you opt for.
The Yellow Boats Ride takes you cruising past the amazing man-made cluster of islands, the Palm Jumeirah as you admire the beauty and opulence of the luxurious villas and resorts. The ride also gives you the best views of the seven-star property, the Burj Al Arab and the Palm Atlantis Hotel in its full splendor. There are more architectural wonders for you to wonder at as you sail along the Dubai Marina like the Princess Tower, Jumeirah Beach Residency, the Dubai Marina Yacht Club and Twisted Tower. The thoroughly enjoyable ride has you reaching out for your camera every now and then to capture truly amazing views.
You are just a call away from enjoying this amazing experience. Do ring us and make your bookings.
Why to go for Yellow Boat Ride?
- It’s a unique way to take in the beauty of Dubai’s amazing coastline
- You get to enjoy a thrilling ride on a Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB), very safe and well maintained
- Feel an amazing adrenaline rush as the boat zips through the water past Dubai’s stunning landmarks
- You have the option to choose from three packages 99 minutes so you can fit in the adventure into your schedule with ease
Some important information
- It’s mandatory that you furnish your Emirates ID or passport at the entrance for your identification
- You shall have to report at the venue at least 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the ride
- Pregnant women, those with back pain and heart patients are strongly advised against opting for this activity
- You shall be picked up only from your Dubai hotel/residence and not from the airport
- No cancellation charges are applied if the bookings are cancelled at least 48 hours before the activity is scheduled
- A 100% cancellation charge shall be applied if the bookings are cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled activity
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days
- Children below 5 years of age are barred from participating in this acitivity
- Children aged between 5 and 12 are considered children and charged at rates fixed for children
- Children above 12 are considered adults and charged at usual rates
|Name of Tour||Inclusions||Duration|
|The Original Tour||Dubai Marina, JBR, Bluewaters, Ain Dubai, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Royal Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, Skydive Dubai||99 minutes|
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Are there arrangements for parking?
Yes, guests have the option of using the free parking at Emirates Palace Marina and the Yas Marina. However, this facility is subject to availability.
- Do you have arrangements for guests in wheelchairs?
Yes, the staff and crew at the Yellow Boats Dubai provide all assistance if you have a guest in a wheelchair.
- Can visitors get off the boat for a swim?
No, not really. The boat is stopped only for narrations and photo opportunities. Guests aren’t allowed to get off the boats at any time.