ReviewsNo reviews yet
|Time||8.30 - 9.00 am|
|Tour Type||Sharing Tour Only|
|Includes||Half Day City Tour & Burj khalifa Tickets|
|Child Policy||3-10 ( below 3 years are free )|
|Tour Highlights||Catch the glims of old dubai and new dubai and visit to the burj khalifa 124 & 125 level in off Peak hours|
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Al Seef Area (Drive through)
- Visit Spice Market (Short Stop)
- Visit Gold Souk (Short Stop)
- Jumeirah Mosque - (Drive Through)
- Miraj Museum (Short Stop)
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Mall of Emirates - (Drive Through)
- Drop off at Dubai mall
- Visit to burj khalifa 124 +125 floor in off peak hours
This wonderful combo offer packs the joy of visiting Dubai’s hottest destinations and a visit to the Burj Khalifa’s 124th floor.
The Joys of Half-Day Dubai City Tour
The half-day Dubai City Tour takes you on a visit to the most popular destinations of the vibrant city. The city appears before you in two avatars—one steeped in history and tradition and the other glamorous, modern and opulent. The tour begins with a visit to the Dubai Museum inside the historical Al Fahidi Fort dating back to the 18th century. We then take a drive along the exotic Dubai Creek that takes you back in time giving you a peek into Dubai’s history with its remnants from the past.
We then visit the Jumeirah Mosque, a magnificent work of Islamic architecture. This is followed by a visit to Dubai’s modern part. We visit the Burj Al Arab Hotel which is shaped like a sail, the largest man-made chain of islands, the Palm Islands, Hotel Atlantis the Palm- the jewel in the crown of Palm Jumeirah, the lively Jumeirah Beach and the world’s tallest building- the Burj Khalifa. We also take a ride through the posh Sheikh Zayed Road where you enjoy stunning views of tall buildings on either side of the road.
Stunning Vistas from the Burj Khalifa’s 124th Floor
We zoom up to the observation deck on the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa in one of the world’s fastest elevators. Enjoy a panoramic 36-degree view of the exotic city of Dubai from high up the observation deck. Watch the architectural wonders of the Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and downtown Dubai far into the horizon. Look farther to capture the beautiful sights of the desert and the waters of the glittering seas.
Peek through cutting-edge telescopes to take in the beauty of Dubai’s gorgeous skyline. A multimedia presentation delivered here gives you an insight into Dubai’s interesting past. Some very interesting titbits about the Burj Khalifa which soars up to a height of 828 meters are also shared with you.
Terms and Conditions
- Shared or private transfers are provided depending on what's selected during the booking
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels or residences in and around Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed, and Marina
- Pick-ups from other areas are arranged at an additional charge
- Some of the attractions may be closed on certain days. You receive no compensation for that as we can’t be held responsible
- Please carry a valid ID proof
- The bookings are valid only for the date and time selected
- Pick-up and drop timings may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic conditions and your location
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days