ReviewsNo reviews yet
This wonderful combo offer packs the joy of visiting Dubai’s hottest destinations and a visit to the Burj Khalifa’s 124th floor.
The Joys of Half-Day Dubai City Tour
The half-day Dubai City Tour takes you on a visit to the most popular destinations of the vibrant city. The city appears before you in two avatars—one steeped in history and tradition and the other glamorous, modern and opulent. The tour begins with a visit to the Dubai Museum inside the historical Al Fahidi Fort dating back to the 18th century. We then take a drive along the exotic Dubai Creek that takes you back in time giving you a peek into Dubai’s history with its remnants from the past.
We then visit the Jumeirah Mosque, a magnificent work of Islamic architecture. This is followed by a visit to Dubai’s modern part. We visit the Burj Al Arab Hotel which is shaped like a sail, the largest man-made chain of islands, the Palm Islands, Hotel Atlantis the Palm- the jewel in the crown of the Palm Jumeirah, the lively Jumeirah Beach and the world’s tallest building- the Burj Khalifa. We also take a ride through the posh Sheikh Zayed Road where you enjoy stunning views of tall buildings on either side of the road.
Stunning Vistas from the Burj Khalifa’s 124th Floor
We zoom up to the observation deck on the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa in one of the world’s fastest elevators. Enjoy a panoramic 36 degree view of the exotic city of Dubai from high up the observation deck. Watch the architectural wonders of the Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and downtown Dubai far into the horizon. Look farther to capture beautiful sights of the desert and the waters of the glittering seas.
Peek through the cutting-edge telescopes to take in the beauty of Dubai’s gorgeous skyline. A multimedia presentation delivered here gives you an insight into Dubai’s interesting past. Some very interesting tit bits about the Burj Khalifa that soars up to height of 828 meters are also shared with you.
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Creek and Abra
- Gold Souk and Old Dubai
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- Atlantis the Palm Islands
- Marina and the JBR Walk
- Canal View
- Dubai Mall and Downtown Dubai
- Photo stops at the Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, Atlantis Hotel and Jumeirah Beach
- Drive past the Mall of Emirates, the Jumeirah Mosque and the Dubai Mall
- We drop you off with tickets to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa so you don’t need to wait in the queue
- A 30-minute session up there
- A personalized tour with a Guest Ambassador for company
- Refreshments at the SKY Lounge
- Motion senses to explore Dubai’s top landmarks in an amazingly interactive session
- A ride on one of the world’s fastest elevators traveling at 10 m/s.
- Look through cutting-edge powerful telescopes
Terms and Conditions
- Shared or private transfers are provided depending on what’ selected during booking
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels or residences in and around Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed and Marina
- Pick-ups from other areas are arranged at an additional charge
- Some of the attractions may be closed on certain days. You receive no compensation for that as we can’t be held responsible
- Please carry a valid ID proof
- The bookings are valid only for the date and time selected
- Pick-up and drop timings may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic conditions and your location
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days