ReviewsNo reviews yet
|Time||9 am- 5 pm|
|Child policy||Min 18 year for jetski / miniumum 10 year for parasailing|
|Highlight||Ride the jetski near burj al arab and after that Fly above water with parasailing|
|Transfers||Private transfers can be arranged on extra cost|
|Remarks||Mandatory to carry orignal id.|
30 minutes jetski ride
10-15 min parasailing ride
Private transfers ( if booked on extra cost )
To give you an adrenaline rush you won’t ever forget, we bring you a combo pack of tickets for jet skiing and parasailing in Dubai.
The Excitement of the Jet Ski Ride
Ride a powerful jet ski tearing through the Arabian Gulf feeling the warm waters of the sea splash against your face. The jetski rides are available at two of Dubai’s most popular beaches, Dubai Beach and Mamjar Beach. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you’ll love the speed and the thrill of this adventure sport.
Ride the jetski and explore various popular destinations of Dubai along the coastline like Sheikh Island where many large luxurious yachts are anchored. Enjoy wonderful views of the spectacular Dubai royal family’s beachfront palaces. The Jumeirah Beach Residence and the iconic Burj Al Arab, the sail-shaped 7-Star hotel is a sight to behold. The jet skis are extremely maneuverable and the thrill of twisting and turning through the waters is simply irresistible.
The Thrill of Parasailing
The other adventure sport that’s a part of this combo package is parasailing. Take your pick from single, tandem, and triple parasailing, and brace yourself for unbridled excitement. Things begin with you being taken aboard a purpose-built speedboat that takes you out into the sea. You are then secured to a harness which is hooked to the yoke of a parasail. As the boat speeds up, the tow rope gets stretched end to end, and the chute’s inflated. You are then lifted to a height of up to 150 meters sailing above the waters. The feeling of weightlessness while being seated in the harness is so very thrilling!
Enjoy taking in a bird’s eye view of the beautiful beaches Dubai is famous for. The glittering waters down below sparkle beautifully in the sunshine. We tell you, the views of the Dubai coastline from atop the harness are absolutely spectacular. The experience is simply unforgettable and you land back into the boat safely while still being seated in the harness. If you want, you may also swim a bit in the refreshing waters of the sea.
- 30-minute Jetski ride
- A 15-minute parasailing ride at a height of up to 150 meters
- Instructions from professionals
- Pick-up and drop provided shared/private transfer option is selected during the booking
- Please carry your original passport or the Emirates ID as you’ll need to furnish them at the counter
- The transfers are arranged only from hotels and residences centrally located in Dubai in and around Marina, Sheikh Zayed, Bur Dubai, or Deira
- Only those who are 18 years of age or older are allowed to participate
- Please bring towels and costumes of your own
- You need no previous experience
- You need to know swimming or how to tread water
- Those below 18 are allowed to go parasailing, but they need to be above 10 years old and they must be accompanied by their parents or an adult
View this post on Instagram
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days