ReviewsNo reviews yet
The IMG Worlds of Adventure must have been recommended by many before your trip to Dubai and therefore, it features right at the top of your bucket list.
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
However, you are short of time and the long queue at the IMG Worlds might deny you the chance to see the place. Wait, don’t despair. We have a way to help you bypass the queue and get to the ultimate destination for adventure and amusement. With the Fast Track tickets, you can enter the IMG Worlds without having to wait in the queue. That gives you ample time to explore this wonderful arena for fun and thrill.
The mammoth 1.5 million square feet theme park beckons you with four zones packed with excitement and fun. It’s an indoor park, the largest in the world. You enter the park through its foyer zone, IMG Boulevard. This zone has a plethora of options for dining and you can shop till you drop at its many retail options. The fantastic attraction, the Haunted Hotel sends a chill down your spine in this zone itself. Move on for more excitement at the other zones—Marvel, Lost Valley, and Cartoon Network.
The Marvel Zone has you hobnobbing with its superheroes like Spiderman and Batman. There are wonderful rides including the Avengers Battle of Ultron, Spiderman Doc Ock’s Revenge, and the Thor Thunder Spin that gives you a terrific adrenaline rush. The Lost Valley with the pre-historic dinosaurs as its theme takes you back in time through its many games and rides. Explore the Adventure Fortress, take a spin on the Dino Carousel and if you are game enough, take a ride on the Velociraptor roller coaster that has you speeding through its rails like mad.
The Cartoon Network Zone is just right for young visitors. Bring alive your childhood in the company of your favorite cartoon characters. Explore the Lazy Town, get up and close with the Powerpuff Girls, make your way through the Land of Ooo in the company of Finn and Jake, and enjoy the thrill of watching Ben 10 5D cinema, the first one of its kind in the world. For the ultimate cinema-watching experience head to NOVO cinemas, yet another superb attraction separate from the four zones.
Points to Note
- You’ll get the transfer facility only from centrally located hotels and accommodations in and around Deira, Bur Dubai, Marina, and Sheikh Zayed Road
- Depending on the traffic conditions and your location, the pick-up and drop timings can be modified by 30 minutes to an hour
- During the visit, every child must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- You aren’t allowed to smoke or drink inside the park as they are strictly prohibited
- You aren’t allowed to bring any food or beverage from outside into the park
- Some of the rides and attractions may be closed for maintenance
- Restrictions imposed on the basis of height and the number of tickets needed are occasionally confirmed only after entry into the premises as they are subject to change
- No refund requests shall be entertained for partially used services and if any guest fails to show up at the stipulated time, a 100% no-show fee shall be charged
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation charges shall apply if the bookings are canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the bookings are canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled visit
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount shall be credited to your account within 7 working days
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What’s the location of the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
The IMG Worlds of Adventure is located on Sheikh Zayed Road right in the heart of Dubai.
- Are the IMG Worlds of Adventure kids-friendly?
Of course, it is, especially in the Cartoon Network zone where they can be friends with the Powerpuff Girls.
- Is there any word of advice?
Yes, do carry your booking voucher and a valid proof of identity which you might need to furnish at the entrance.
- Is outside food allowed into the IMG Worlds of Adventure?
Sorry, but outside food isn’t allowed inside the park.