ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day Out In Dubai and Abu Dhabi
What if we told you that you can visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi Attractions , two of the greatest cities in the UAE on the same tour? Sounds unrealistic?Well, let us show you how we professionals get the impossible done without causing any discomfort. So, without any delay, we present to you the Exploring Dubai and Embark Abu Dhabi Do you want to know more about this tour? Well, then let us get the show on the road. With a full day journey of both the Cities.
|Tour type||Sharing tour|
|Highlights||A day in Dubai and Abu Dhabi|
|Child policy||3-10 years|
|Remarks||Day 1 Explore Dubai / Day 2-Embark Abu Dhabi|
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Al Seef Area (Drive through)
- Visit Spice Market (Short Stop)
- Visit Gold Souk (Short Stop)
- Jumeirah Mosque - (Drive Through)
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Mall of Emirates - (Drive Through)
- Dubai Mall - (Drive Through)
- Pick up from your Hotel / Residence
- Visit inside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit inside of Magnificent Etihad towers observation deck or Ferrari world
- Visit inside the presidential Palace QASAR AL WATAN (TICKET INCLUDED)
- Picture stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Lunch stop at marina mall (Not included in package)
- Drop off at your Hotel / Residence
Overview of full day city tour Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Now, the benefit of taking this tour is one, you will be able to get the best out of both of these cities. Two this combo tour helps you save a lot of money. Three, this tour has been designed by professionals who work in our agency to give you the best experience.
The Tour involves visits to some of the most iconic locations within the city, you will visit places like Atlantis Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, and many others. The Abu Dhabi Tour On the other hand Will take you to places like Emirates Palace, Date Market, Corniche Road, Ferrari World Miraj Art Gallery, Heritage Village, Zayed Mosque, and much more. So make your bookings fast and join us on this magical tour.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign Up For full day city tour Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- The Grand Mosque is shut on Fridays
- The timings for transfers may vary by an hour
- Guests must wear appropriate clothes while visiting religious places, women should wear headscarves.
- Shared transfers will be provided for hotels that are located centrally
Our Policies On Children
- Kids above the age of 10 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids who fall in the age group of 3 years to 10 years will have to pay child rates
- Kids who are less than 3 years of age will not have to pay anything
- If we feel that you should get a refund then the same will be returned to your account in 7 business days
- If you make cancellations within 24 hours of the time of departure then you will have to pay full cancellation charges
- If you make cancellations 24 hours before the time of departure then you do not have to pay anything as a cancellation.