ReviewsNo reviews yet
From Dubai Beach: Go splashing through the glittering waters of the Arabian Gulf on an adrenaline-thumping Jet Ski ride for a holiday experience past compare.
|Time||9 am - 5 pm|
|Child Policy||Below 18 years cannot ride|
|Capacity||Max 2 people on 1 jetski|
|Area||Ride around burj al arab|
|Transfers||Private transfers can be arranged on additional charges|
- Jetski Ride in Jumeirah ( near burj al arab )
- Pictures and videos ( will be taken from your mobile phone by guide on no extra charges )
- Private Transfers ( if booked on additional charges )
The rides are 30, 60, or 120 minutes depending on the package you choose. We suggest the 60 minutes ride, just perfect for both professionals and beginners. The 120-minute ride is meant for those who really seek to immerse themselves in the exhilaration of jetting through the waters. The 30-minute ride is ideal for those looking to just get a feel of the experience.
Jet skis are available here on rent as well for you to explore the various exotic attractions Dubai has on offer including the Sheikh Island and the Dubai Royal Family Beachfront Palaces. Take in breathtaking views of the Jumeirah Beach Residence and the 7-star hospitality destination, the Burj Al Arab as you go skimming through the crystal clear waters of the sea. There are different packages available for you to choose from so you can pick one that fits into your budget and go on a super thrilling adventure sport.
From the Mamjar Beach: The splash of the lovely warm waters of the Arabian Gulf is just so refreshing as you go tearing through it on one of our jet skis that are really easy to handle. No matter whether you are an experienced customer or a beginner, the Jet Ski adventure is an experience you won’t ever forget. It thrill is unmatched as you twist and turn through the waters on one of our power-packed jet skis. Worry not about our safety as it’s duly taken care of as per the guidelines mentioned by the authorities. It’s time to brace yourself and prepare for an unforgettable water sports experience that makes your trip to Dubai truly unforgettable.
Why You Should Opt for It
- It’s a safe, yet thrilling ride through the crystal clear sea waters of the Arabian Gulf, a truly unforgettable experience
- It’s an adventure sport that thrills all those you bring along
- For constant help all through the adventure, you’ll be given professional support
- While you may zip through the water on your own, you may take along a friend for company or a trainer
- You need not be a professional for this sport. The jet skis are easy to handle
Some Important Information
- You must sign a waiver form before taking the ride
- You must carry your passport or the Emirate ID for this activity
- You must be 16 years or above for this activity
- Those below 10 are allowed only if they are accompanied by their parents or any adult
- Please bring your own costumes and towels
- You need no previous experience
- Participants need to know swimming
- The pick-ups are made only from your Dubai hotel or residence and not the airport
- You shall be allotted a date and time depending on the availability of slots
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if you cancel within 24 hours of the booking
- No cancellation fee is charged if you cancel before 24 hours of the booking
- In case you are eligible for a refund, it shall be made to your account within 7 working days
- Those below 16 are not allowed and they are considered children
- Therefore, all are charged at adult rates
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What kind of clothing should one be in?
Swim trunks and bathing suits are ideal clothes for this activity as you can stretch your limbs and be comfortable. As footwear, you should go for aqua socks or water shoes. You shall be provided life vests, goggles, and gloves for complete safety.
Is a license mandatory for jet skiing in Dubai?
No. Since the jet ski ride is treated as a recreational sport, no license is needed. It’s meant solely for the entertainment of tourists and as such, no license is required. The guides we provide have all the necessary licenses and permits that are legally mandated to possess. All you need to bring along is proof of identity that shall be valid in the UAE.
What is the minimum age required to participate in this activity?
You should be a minimum of 16 years old to be able to participate in this activity. This is mandatory even if you choose to take a backseat during the ride. As the riding speed is high, there’s a chance of the person taking the back seat falling off often. As such, the person needs to have a certain level of physical strength which makes the age limit necessary.