ReviewsNo reviews yet
This wonderful combo package brings to the fore the amazing contrasts Dubai has on offer for visitors. While the Desert Safari has you exploring the vast spread of Dubai’s desert, a visit to the observation decks atop the Burj Khalifa presents you with a mind-blowing 360-degree view of Dubai’s gorgeous skyline.
The Dubai Desert Safari, you’ll surely agree, is an experience that’s truly out-of-this-world. Once you reach the Al Avir Desert after a 35-40 kilometer from the city center, you hop into a roaring 4x4 vehicle that takes you dune bashing —an adrenaline-pumping ride zooming up and down the slopes of the dunes.
After you arrive at a campsite with cozy tents inspired by the Bedouin lifestyle, you enjoy a stunning array of activities showcasing Arabian culture. Enjoy a puff of the shisha, take a ride on a camel, and don’t forget to get yourself photographed in traditional Arabian costumes. That’s not all. Dig into a sumptuous BBQ dinner spread while enjoying a spectacular belly dance performance and a Tanura show.
Now comes a contrasting experience. Away from the vast and desolate desert landscape, we head to the bustling and upscale downtown Dubai. In downtown Dubai, our destination is the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure. We take a ride on some of the world’s fastest elevators and halt at the 124th, 125th, or the 145th levels to take in breathtaking views of Dubai city spread far and wide into the horizon.
Depending on whether you have bought a standard or a sky experience ticket, you find access to a multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history or admire the Sky exhibits and enjoy the revolutionary Dubai—A Falcon’s Eye View.
Inclusions of Dubai Desert Safari with Burj Khalifa at the Top
- Access to the observation deck on the 148th, 125th, and 124th levels
- 30 minute session at the decks
- A guest ambassador escorts you during the tour
- Enjoy signature refreshments at the SKY Lounge
- Explore the most popular landmarks of Dubai through motion sense—a truly unique interactive experience
- Take a ride on the fastest double deck elevators of the world traveling at 10m/s
- Look into the horizon through cutting-edge telescopes
- Enjoy every moment at the 125th level which is decorated beautifully in Arabic Mashrabia for breathtaking 360 degree views
- A VR experience takes you to the Burj Khalifa’s pinnacle
- You’ll need to display a valid ID proof at the entrance
- Shared transfers are arranged only from hotels and residences located centrally in Dubai in and around Deira, Marina, Bur Dubai, and Sheikh Zayed
- Depending on the traffic conditions and your location, the timings for pick-up and drop can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes
- All guests are requested to reach the venue at least 15 minutes early
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days