ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
The fascinating city of Dubai holds multiple attractions for tourists of every hue. From 8 to 80, travelers of every age can have loads of fun on a Dubai trip. Be it the unlimited shopping attractions, massive gaming zones, futuristic museums, or scenic beauty – Dubai comes out on top.
While millions of tourists flock to Dubai every year, quite a few of them are hard-pressed for time. Even if they want, they can’t devote sufficient time to every attraction. But should they be devoid of getting to see these beautiful sites?
Of course not. For them, we have devised a number of combo tours. And one of the most popular such tours is the Dubai City Tour and IMG World of Adventure.
This wonderful combo tour is a perfect mix of old and new Dubai sights & sounds. Get to see some of the most iconic structures of modern Dubai, along with sights of traditional Emirati life, in the Dubai City Tour. Then, get transported to a world of magic at the IMG World of Adventure.
So, read on to know more about the Dubai City Tour and IMG World of Adventure combo package.
Dubai City Tour and IMG World of Adventure Trip Inclusions
We start with visiting one of the most popular viewing sites in Dubai – the Al Fahidi Fort. Almost 3 centuries old, this fort had been one of the most important structures of old Dubai. Today, it serves as a museum, displaying a wide range of artifacts and other items of old Dubai. This would be like a travel back in time for you.
Time to move on. Let’s zoom back to the present day and get to see some of the modern structures of today’s Dubai. These structures are marvels of modern architecture and cause immense awe & excitement among tourists from all over the globe. So, what would you see here?
Sheikh Zayed Road
This is the lifeline of Dubai. It’s the primary road of the emirate, connecting every part of it as well as serving as a connection with other emirates. This road acts as the backbone of Dubai. Lined with awe-inspiring skyscrapers, this road is bound to wow you.
A jaw-dropping creation, this artificial island has been built to resemble a palm tree – a common sight in the desert. Built to perfection, the island contains multiple upscale residential and shopping complexes. It is sure to leave you spellbound.
Jumeirah and Dubai Marina
These are among the most upscale localities of Dubai. Beautiful walkways, a wide range of eating & shopping options, wonderfully constructed villas and bungalows, and beautiful views of the sea are what distinguish these locales.
And of course, we won’t miss the multiple photo opportunities in front of the landmark buildings like Atlantis, The Palm, and the Burj Al Arab.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
This magical place is divided into four zones, each offering an array of the most fantastic rides and gaming opportunities. Meet the heroes of the Marvel World, revisit your childhood years by going to the Cartoon Network zone, and have loads of fun & excitement at IMG Boulevard. Round off the trip with some pulsating adventures with dinosaurs at the Lost Valley.
And of course, don’t forget to pamper your taste buds with some delectable snacks & juices from a variety of available options in the park.
Points to Keep in Mind
- Pickup and drop facilities are available for centrally-located areas of Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road, Bur Dubai, Marina, and Deira)
- Smoking, drinking, and consuming outside food are prohibited inside the park
- Guardians must accompany children at all times
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday - 12.00 PM To 10.00 PM; Friday to Sunday - 12.00 PM To 11.00 PM
- IMG world transfers are not included, only a ticket is provided.
|Below 3 years||Less than 1.05 meters||Free|
|Above 3 years||Between 1.05 meters & 1.2 meters||Child rate|
|Above 3 years||Over 1.2 meters||Adult rate|
- Cancellations made before 24 hours of the departure time are entitled to NO charges
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the departure time are entitled to 100% charges