ReviewsNo reviews yet
What if we told you that you can visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi, two of the greatest cities in the UAE on the same tour? Sounds unrealistic?
|Tour type||Sharing tour|
|Highlights||Catch the glimpse of Dubai city from old town to new town / visit the capital of the country " Abu Dhabi "|
|Child policy||3-10 years|
|Remarks||day 1 Dubai city tour / day 2 Abu Dhabi tour|
Inclusions for Dubai City tour
- Dubai Museum (Drive through)
- Al Seef Area (Drive through)
- Visit Spice Market (Short Stop)
- Visit Gold Souk (Short Stop)
- Jumeirah Mosque - (Drive Through)
- Jumeirah Beach (Short Stop)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo stop)
- Mall of Emirates - (Drive Through)
- Dubai Mall - (Drive Through)
Inclusions for Abu dhabi city tour
- Hotel Pick up
- Ferrari World (picture stop)
- Date market (Stopover)
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Visit to the Art Gallery
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Hotel Drop off
Well, let us show you how we professionals get the impossible done without causing any discomfort. So, without any delay, we present to you the Dubai City Tour and Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour. Do you want to know more about this tour? Well, then let us get the show on the road. Have a read.
Overview of Dubai City and Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Combo Tour
Now, the benefit of taking this tour is one, you will be able to get the best out of both of these cities. Two this combo tour helps you save a lot of money. Three, this tour has been designed by professionals who work in our agency to give you the best experience.
The Dubai city tour involves visits to some of the most iconic locations within the city, you will visit places like Atlantis Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, and many others. The Abu Dhabi Tour On the other hand Will take you to places like Emirates Palace, Date Market, Corniche Road, Ferrari World Miraj Art Gallery, Heritage Village, Zayed Mosque, and much more. So make your bookings fast and join us on this magical tour.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign Up For This Tour
- The Grand Mosque is shut on Fridays
- The timings for transfers may vary by an hour
- Guests must wear appropriate clothes while visiting religious places, women should wear headscarves.
- Shared transfers will be provided for hotels that are located centrally
Our Policies On Children
- Kids above the age of 10 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids who fall in the age group of 3 years to 10 years will have to pay child rates
- Kids who are less than 3 years of age will not have to pay anything
- If we feel that you should get a refund then the same will be returned to your account in 7 business days
- If you make cancellations within 24 hours of the time of departure then you will have to pay full cancellation charges
- If you make cancellations 24 hours before the time of departure then you do not have to pay anything as a cancellation.