ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you plan to spend a holiday In Dubai, then it would be wise to select a suitable tour option that will give you the best experience.
|Child Policy||Below 1.2 Mtr.|
|Highlights||Cruise around tallest skyline of dubai and visit to world's largest waterpark "Aquaventure Dubai "|
|Transfers||Sharing transfers for Dhow cruise marina / Ticket only for waterpark|
|Remarks||Atlantis ticket can be used any day.|
- Sharing transfers For Dhow cruise marina
- 2 hours cruising in marina area
- International buffet dinner
- Tanoora dance show
- Ticket only to Atlantis waterpark ( can be used any day )
We would like to introduce you to the combo tour that includes the Dhow Cruise Dinner with Aquaventure Water Park. This combo tour will give you access to the best of Dubai without having to spend too much money. Our tour experts will plan the perfect day for you so you can sit back and relax while we figure out everything for you. Do you want to know more? Then keep reading
A Brief Overview Of The Dhow Cruise Dinner With Aquaventure Water Park
The tour begins with a fun day out at Aquaventure Water Park. Visit this water park and enjoy the various rides and activities. This is a popular tourist attraction and is enjoyed by people of all age groups.
Once you are done with the water park you can then gear up for a glamorous evening on the Dhow cruise Dinner. The Cruise begins in Dubai Marina and continues for a few hours. What is so good about this cruise? We do not mean to sound arrogant, but everything about this cruise screams fabulous.
As the name suggests, the cruise tour also includes a dinner buffet consisting of cuisines from all over the world, cooked by the finest chefs in Dubai. You will also be treated to belly dancing and Tanoura dancing.
Things To Remember Before Signing Up For This Tour
- The timings for shared transfer can vary by 60 minutes
- We will arrange for pickups from hotels and not airports
- Guests are not permitted to carry alcohol, beverages, and food into the waterpark
Our Policies On Cancellation
- If you make any cancellation after booking then you will have to pay full cancellation money
Our Policies On Children
- Kids who are more than 8 years will have to pay adult rates
- Kids under the age of 3 years will not have to pay anything
- Kids under 7 years will have to pay rates for children