ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
This package combines two of Dubai’s iconic tourist attractions—the Desert Safari and the luxurious Dhow Dinner Cruise along the Marina. Going on this tour leaves you with lovely memories, what with the Desert Safari taking you on an expedition to the desert and the Dhow Cruise taking you on a gentle cruise on the Marina. Both experiences offer exquisite dining with a lot of entertainment.
As we approach the desert some 30-40 kilometers from the city, you’ll notice how the surroundings change with Dubai’s glamorous skyline making way for the vast expanse of the arid and desolate desert. However, desolation certainly doesn’t mean boredom. You experience an adrenaline rush like no other as you go dune bashing in a 4x4 zooming up and down the dune slopes.
After the adrenaline-thumping dune bashing, you enjoy relaxing in a Bedouin-inspired tent as you are treated to a showcase of Arabian culture and tradition including a henna designing session, shisha smoking, a photo op in traditional Arabian attire, and an exotic Belly dance show. Things draw to a close with a mouthwatering BBQ dinner.
The Dhow Cruise is a benchmark in luxury and opulence. Enjoy terrific vistas of Dubai’s exotic skyline from the twin-decked dhow in a thoroughly enjoyable cruise of two hours. The Dhow Cruise is known around the world for the delectable international cuisine that’s served on board in a buffet. The entertainment is non-stop with things coming alive when the Tanura performer takes center stage.
- Round-trip transfers in a 4x4 vehicle
- Dune bashing in a 4x4 drive vehicle
- Unlimited servings of refreshments
- Photo ops that let you capture the desert sunset
- A Tanura show presented by a male performer
- BBQ dinner serving international vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine
- Belly dance
- Fire show
- Camel ride
- Transfers arranged only from hotels and residences centrally located in Dubai in and around Marina, Bur Dubai, Deira, and Sheikh Zayed
- Transfers from other locations shall have to be coordinated with the operations team
- Pregnant women and those with chronic backache are advised to avoid this activity
- Only the fire show and the Tanura performance are allowed during the holy month of Ramadan at the desert camp
- No refund requests are entertained for partially utilized services
- Guests aren’t allowed to carry heavy luggage
- There can be a modification of 30 minutes to an hour in the timings of the pick-up or drop depending on your location and traffic conditions
- There are no belly dance performances or any other entertainment activities during the holy month of Ramadan. No alcoholic beverages are served either
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days