ReviewsNo reviews yet
Book an entrance ticket for Bollywood Parks Dubai that starts as low as AED 290: Bollywood Park is the foremost theme park ever and has several rides and attractions based on Bollywood.
Sunday - Thursday ( 2 pm- 10 pm)
Friday -Saturday -(2 pm - 11 pm )
|Child policy||Child under 3 goes free ( Above 3 year will be Adult ticket )|
|Includes||Ticket only ( Transfers can be arranged on additional charge )|
|Highlights||Experience the embodiment of the greatest Bollywood|
blockbusters into six enchantingly diverse zones.
|Tour Exlusions||All personal expenses spend for shopping, dining etc on-site|
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
The park is a display of what drives the Bollywood industry and the stars who breathe life into the industry. The experiences for visitors are many. Multi-sensory 4D adventures based on Bollywood movies, Bollywood performances reminiscent of the 60s to the 80s, and the hottest hits.
The visitors begin their unique Bollywood experience at Bollywood Boulevard. This zone offers live entertainment and entertaining cafes. Visitors travel back in time to the 60s to the 80s, when the superstars of Hindi movies reigned the silver screen. The prime attraction of this zone is ‘Crossroads’ which hosts colorful performances of trendy dance numbers. Visitors get a glimpse of the development of India’s magnificent entertainment industry. Visitors also have other activities and rides that include Cine magic, Desi Emporium, Rock On, Cinema Circle, Chalte Chalte, and more.
The Royal Plaza is perfect for experiencing remarkable musical shows. Guests can enjoy several classic shows at the Broadway-style Rajmahal Theatre that include ‘Jaan-e-Jigar.’ This Bollywood musical of two hours offers a blend of Bollywood masala! This theatre is a feast for the eyes.
Mumbai Chowk offers Mumbai’s renowned street culture, shopping, food, and party spirit. Shah Rukh Khan Fans will enjoy the 3D ride based on the ‘Don’ series. Visitors can re-experience the earlier Bollywood romantic numbers on the rain rooftop stage called Mumbai Express.
At the rustic ravine, guests can enjoy the rural tradition of India as portrayed in Sholay, Lagaan, and Dabangg. Guests can re-experience the famed cricket match in Lagaan as a member of Bhuvan’s team at the simulator ride of Victory’.
The ride ‘Lagaan – Bhuvan’s Wheel’ is ideal for families and kids will love the merry-go-round ‘Lagaan – Champaner’s Cricket Carnival.’
At the Bollywood Film Studios, guests can enjoy the most popular rides. A multi-sensory 4D theatre ride that deserves mention is the one with Krrish. The ride is a near-real experience of flying through the skies with sweeping sights of India’s remarkable landmarks.
We present flexible entrance passes for easy access to Bollywood Park.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a licensed Ticket Seller of Bollywood Parks
- We offer convenient booking with immediate confirmation
- We are experienced and have sold over 1 lac tickets
- We have a 24/7 helpline for client support
- We offer promotions and deals from time to time
- Guests must have the e-ticket or a printout of the ticket for showing at the entrance
- They must carry a photo ID card
- We arrange transfers from the Dubai Hotels and residences of guests. We do not do airport pickups.
- Those who want pickups from other areas must pay extra
- Those who buy this pass have free access to the dining and retail Riverland Dubai
- The time of Dubai Parks could vary during Ramadan.
- Guests cannot eat and drink outside during Ramadan.
- Sharing transfer for the tour is accessible to two and more persons
- People who don’t book transfers should report at Sheikh Zayed Road facing Palm Jebel Ali
Those who cancel their bookings won’t get any refund
- Entry is free for kids aged lea than 3 years
- Kids aged between 3 and 13 years are charged a child rate.
- Kids aged above 13 years are charged the full fare