ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience an unimaginable adrenaline rush hurtling down an amazing waterslide in the afternoon and then calm yourself with a relaxing stroll along a private beach with the sea water caressing your feet in the evening.
|Time||9.15 am - 5.30 pm|
|Child policy||Children below 1.2 meters in height & below 7 years will be considered as child|
Children 8 years and above 1.2 meters height will be considered as adult
|Transfers||Private (on additional charge )|
|Highlight||It’s a part of the luxurious ever Atlantis, The Palm resort|
which is located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island.
|Remark||Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol|
- Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- All personal expenses spend for dining, shopping etc on-site
Yes, the two contrasting worlds blend together seamlessly at the Atlantis Water Park to give you a holiday you’ll cherish forever. Welcome to the Atlantis Water Park just beside the iconic landmark, the Atlantis of The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai where every moment remains etched in your mind forever.
Trust us, by no means, is this an exaggeration. Exhilarating rides like the Trident Tower, Blackout, and Shockwave give you an out-of-this-world experience at the Atlantis Water Park. There’s never a dull moment at this dream destination; the massive water park gives you a thrill past compare. As the sun sets on the horizon, bring a lovely day to an end at one of the lovely fine dining venues serving sumptuous cuisine. We’re sure you’ve given out a sigh of contentment, haven’t you?
The Main Features of Atlantis Water Park
- Lots of rides and slides
- Safety gear with swimming tubes
- A kilometer-long private beach
- A memorable photoshoot
- Breathtaking views of Palm Jumeirah and the iconic Atlantis
- Fine dining options
- Educational programs
What You Shouldn’t Miss at the Atlantis Water Park
Here are five of the most exhilarating rides that you must have a go at if you don’t mind a rush of adrenaline.
- The Leap of Faith: Here’s a thrill at its best! Go hurtling down 9 stories on this amazingly unbelievable vertical waterslide through a tunnel with sharks and rays in it
- Poseidon’s Revenge: This one certainly isn’t for the ones with a faint heart. It’s a scary waterslide where you are made to enter a capsule and then you feel the ground beneath you just vanish!
- Shark Attack: If the stunning drop of The Leap of Faith is a bit too much for you, you’ll still get to enjoy the marine safari. Ride in pairs as you share the wonderful experience with your favorite cousin or a friend
- The Rapids: If you’ve always wanted to experience the thrill of rafting but have been daunted by the effort it demands, the Rapids are the thing for you! Every moment is fun-filled here as you twist and turn your way through this bumpy ride
- Atlantean Flyer: Soak in wonderful views of Dubai and the Atlantis Resort while sliding along the Middle East’s longest zip-line. There’s an extra charge for this ride, but it’s worth every penny with its dollops of excitement and thrill.
View this post on Instagram
How Should You Reach There?
The Atlantis is a part of the Palm Resort located on the artificial islands of Palm Jumeirah. With no metro stations close by, hailing a taxi or driving there along Crescent Road to the Avenues where the entrance is located is an option. Taking the monorail from Al Sufouh is another convenient option.
The Best Time to Visit Atlantis Water Park
The best time to visit the Atlantis Water Park is between the months of December and February when the weather in Dubai is at its best. However, with the Dubai Shopping Festival held at the same time of the year and the schools being on vacation, the city is flocked by tourists and it gets a wee bit crowded. If you don’t mind the crowd, you’re sure to have a whale of a time at the Atlantis Water Park between December and February.
The Atlantis Water Park is an ideal destination for one and all. If the rides are not your cup of tea, take a relaxed stroll along the calm and tranquil private beach. Yes, Atlantis Water Park has something to make your day too very special indeed.