ReviewsNo reviews yet
Abu Dhabi has so much to offer! Don’t you wish that you could see the best of the city in a single day?
|Time||8:30 am (10 am on Friday )|
|Child Policy||Below 3 years free|
|Tour Type||Sharing /Private|
|Highlight||Warner Bros/ Grand Mosque/ Corniche|
|Remark||Visitors to mosque, women/mens with coveredclothes|
- Pick up from your Hotel / Residence
- Visit inside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit to Warner Bros (TICKETS INCLUDED)
- Picture stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Picture stop at Emirates palace
- Drop off at your Hotel / Residence
Well, we make your wish come true. We have lined up a carefully curated Abu Dhabi city tour for you with a dab of fun and frolic added to it at the Warner Bros. Theme Park.
The incredible city of Abu Dhabi is a splendid blend of a rich heritage with modernism, the city is dotted with architectural wonders that take your breath away. Abu Dhabi beckons you with many places truly worth visiting from which we have picked the ones that help you feel the essence of this charming city.
About Abu Dhabi City Tour with Warner Bros Theme Park Combo Tour
Ours carefully and thoughtfully designed package brings you the UAE capital’s top attractions blending it with a lot of fun at the amazing Warner Bros. Theme Park. This package brings together contrasts—you visit chaotic traditional market selling dates and at the same time, you capture exotic snaps at the up-market Corniche. This tour has it all!
After we pick you up from your place, we kick off the tour with a visit to the super exciting Ferrari World where you can enjoy the amazing adrenaline-pumping rides, many of them having set some astounding records. This is just the appetizer for an experience that’s filled with many other attractions.
Next comes a visit to an old-world date market that has many shops lined up selling dry fruits, especially dates of an amazing range at surprisingly affordable prices. We still urge you to test your bargaining skills here. You really could bag a steal with some wise and pressing haggling.
This is followed by a visit to the Corniche, a lovely stretch of waterfront with beautiful beaches, parks, restaurants, and a lot, lot more! You can’t resist capturing the beauty of this place with your camera. The snaps stay with you as memories of a wonderful day forever. Before proceeding further with the tour, it’s time to recharge your batteries with some delicious a-la-carte food served for lunch at the Courtyard Hotel by the Marriott.
We move on with a visit to the amazing Emirates Hotel, an epitome of high-end luxury. The stunning hotel stands on the Arabian Sea’s shores and it showcases this wonderful city’s tradition of warm hospitality. The tour comes to an end with a visit to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosque, The UAE’s largest mosque. You are sure to find the white marble edifice with its 80 domes absolutely stunning.
Before we head back to the hotel, we visit the world’s largest indoor theme park, the Warner Bros. Theme Park. Here, all the Warner Brothers’ iconic characters come together under one roof in an air-conditioned facility. Get up and close with your favorite superheroes like the enigmatic Batman, the brave Superman, and the daring Wonder Woman. Take snaps with your favorite cartoon characters that have had you in splits right from your childhood like Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Daffy Duck, and others. The park offers a lot with as many as 29 thrilling rides, live entertainment options, fine dining venues, and many shopping outlets lined up.
Yes indeed, this combo tour presenting the best of Abu Dhabi and the Warner Bros. Theme Park is the feather on the cap of your visit to the UAE.
- The Grand Mosque is closed to visitors on Fridays
- The pick-ups are arranged only from centrally located hotels/residences in and around Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed, and Marina
- The shared transfer timings may be altered depending on the traffic conditions and your location
- While visiting places of worship or cultural importance like museums, you are advised to maintain the dress code
- If for technical reasons or regular maintenance, any attraction is closed, the service provider shall not be held responsible
- Guests aren’t allowed to carry their own food and drinks into Warner Bros. Theme Park
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied for all cancellations post-booking. No grace period is offered.