ReviewsNo reviews yet
Art gallery and city tour of Abu Dhabi
A visit to Abu Dhabi, the UAE’s capital takes you to a land where a rich history takes a step forward to meet the modern contemporary world. True, one day is too short a time to soak in the sights and sounds of this charming city. However, we have carefully picked the attractions that give you a taste of Abu Dhabi’s blend of tradition and modernism with a visit to the exciting Louvre Museum included as well. So Book Today With Us Abu Dhabi City Tour with Art gallery and city tour of Abu Dhabi Louvre Museum
The day begins with us picking you up from your Dubai location and then we reach Abu Dhabi after driving past Dubai’s architectural marvels. You are sure to find the laid-back lifestyle and old-world charm of Abu Dhabi intoxicating. We take you on a drive through the busy Date Market and then stop for a while at the posh Corniche where you can take a few snaps that’ll stay with you forever as moments of a wonderful day. The lovely beaches and the beautiful waterfront promenade here are truly breathtaking.
|Time||8:30 am (10 am on Friday )|
|Tour Type||Sharing /Private|
|Highlight||Grand Mosque/ Lourve|
|Remark||Visitors to mosque, women/mens with covered
- Pick up from your Hotel / Residence
- Visit inside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Stop over at Ferrai world
- Visit inside the Lourve Museum (TICKETS INCLUDED)
- Picture stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Lunch stop at marina mall (Not included in package)
- Drop off at your Hotel / Residence
Combo Tour Overview
This is followed by a visit to the unbelievably opulent Emirates Palace Hotel, a property that has set new standards in the luxurious stay. After this, we reach the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque—a unique masterpiece of Islamic architecture, a splendid edifice in white. You’ll find the calm ambience of the place very soothing indeed. Take the time to admire the splendid architecture known for its intricacy. The attention to detail you notice in the artwork here is truly amazing. The mosque is home to a hand-knitted carpet, the largest of its kind and the biggest chandelier in the world resplendent in the main prayer hall.
After the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, we visit the exotic Yas Island—a top destination for recreation in all of UAE that draws visitors from every corner of the world. You’ll reach out for your camera time and again to capture amazing snaps with the stunning Ferrari World as the backdrop.
We make the final stop at the Louvre Abu Dhabi—one of UAE’s most coveted attractions. The building that houses the Louvre Abu Dhabi is in itself a sight to behold for its unique architecture, what is referred to as the ‘rain and light’ effect. The museum is home to as many as 600 displays, each one of them intriguing with around half of them having been acquired from 13 major institutions in France. The top displays that draw visitors here are Leonardo da Vinci’s La Belle Frontières and the iconic self-portrait by Van Gogh. Yes, truly, it’s a day well spent in Abu Dhabi.
- Transfer options are available on a shared and private basis depending on what you select during the booking
- Pick-ups are made only from hotels/residences in Dubai and not the airport
- An additional payment needs to be made for pick-up from other places
- The transfers are arranged only from Deira, Sheikh Zayed, Bur Dubai and Marina
- The timings are modified in the holy month of Ramadan
- Make sure that your shoulders and legs are covered since we’ll be visiting a place of worship