ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Top-level air-conditioning
- The best quality leather upholstery for the interiors
- Stereo with surround sound facility
- Partition wall providing total privacy for the passengers
- Windows with tinted glasses to ensure privacy
- Intercom facility to talk to the chauffeur
- The limousine model is the latest one available in its range
- Water & Soft drinks Will be provided.
A visit to Abu Dhabi, the UAE’s capital takes you to a land where a rich history takes a step forward to meet the modern contemporary world. True, one day is too short a time to soak in the sights and sounds of this charming city. However, we have carefully picked the attractions that give you a taste of Abu Dhabi’s blend of tradition and modernism with a visit to the exciting Louvre Museum included as well.
The day begins with us picking you up from your Dubai location and then we reach Abu Dhabi after driving past Dubai’s architectural marvels. You are sure to find the laid-back lifestyle and old-world charm of Abu Dhabi intoxicating. We take you on a drive through the busy Date Market and then stop for a while at the posh Corniche where you can take a few snaps that’ll stay with you forever as mementoes of a wonderful day. The lovely beaches and the beautiful waterfront promenade here are truly breathtaking.
Combo Tour Overview
This is followed by a visit to the unbelievably opulent Emirates Palace Hotel, a property that has set new standards in the luxurious stay. After this, we reach the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque—a unique masterpiece of Islamic architecture, a splendid edifice in white. You’ll find the calm ambience of the place very soothing indeed. Take the time to admire the splendid architecture known for its intricacy. The attention to detail you notice in the artwork here is truly amazing. The mosque is home to a hand-knitted carpet, the largest of its kind and the biggest chandelier in the world resplendent in the main prayer hall.
After the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, we visit the exotic Yas Island—a top destination for recreation in all of UAE that draws visitors from every corner of the world. You’ll reach out for your camera time and again to capture amazing snaps with the stunning Ferrari World as the backdrop.
We make the final stop at the Louvre Abu Dhabi—one of UAE’s most coveted attractions. The building that houses the Louvre Abu Dhabi is in itself a sight to behold for its unique architecture, what is referred to as the ‘rain and light’ effect. The museum is home to as many as 600 displays, each one of them intriguing with around half of them having been acquired from 13 major institutions in France. The top displays that draw visitors here are Leonardo da Vinci’s La Belle Ferronnière and the iconic self-portrait by Van Gogh. Yes, truly, it’s a day well spent in Abu Dhabi.
- Pick up and Drop back from the hotel or residence in Dubai
- Full tour of Abu Dhabi
- You will have access to Lockers, and strollers for an extra fee
- You will also have access to prayer rooms for both genders
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Emirates palace
- Visit Corniche
- Transfer options are available on a shared and private basis depending on what you select during the booking
- Pick-ups are made only from hotels/residences in Dubai and not the airport
- An additional payment needs to be made for pick-up from other places
- The transfers are arranged only from Deira, Sheikh Zayed, Bur Dubai and Marina
- The timings are modified in the holy month of Ramadan
- Make sure that your shoulders and legs are covered since we’ll be visiting a place of worship