We at Travelers Saga collect on-site samples from your premises, hotel, or any other -location for your convenience. We make it a point to strictly adhere to proper safety protocols all the while. We also follow infection control procedures making sure that the chances of mass exposure are greatly reduced. This is to make sure that you feel comfortable when we collect the sample.
Why should you choose us?
- Our partner has the license with DHA for home service provider.
- The reports are made available within 24-36 hours
- Permitted for international travel
The tests we conduct
- Covid-19 and PCR Test: PCR tests help in the identification of the genetic matter from a particular organism, especially virus. So, if in case you have been infected, we can detect and identify the virus through this test. It also helps us identify virus fragments before you get infected. PCR tests have emerged as the most effective, reliable and affordable method for the detection of SARS CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- Antigen Test and COVID-19 PCR Test: The COVID-19 PCR Test as well as the Antigen test are meant to identify the presence of the virus in the body. However, the method of detection is different. That said, PCR tests are believed to be much more accurate and therefore reliable method to detect active COVID-19 virus in patients.
- Antibody Test for COVID-19 (Serology): Antibody tests help determine the response of the patient’s immune system or antibodies to the virus. It helps know whether the patient’s body has produced enough antibodies that can effectively fight back the virus already present in the blood stream and immune system.
What the test results imply
- Positive PCR Test Result: A positive PCR test result indicates that the patient has indeed been infected by the COVID-19 virus. In most cases, the infection is minor and the patient can recover at his home itself with proper medical care. However, if the infection is serious, the patient might need hospitalization and thorough treatment by qualified medical personnel.
- Negative PCR Test Result: A negative test result indicates that the patient hasn’t been afflicted by the COVID-19 virus. However, there’s still a possibility of the patient being afflicted with the SARS Cov-2 virus, which isn’t present in his body at the time of the test. Therefore, do keep in mind that the test results indicate a patient’s fitness only for a limited period of time. Another test shall have to be conducted the moment the patient shows symptoms of COVID-19.
Your safety is paramount. Do get in touch with us if you notice any COVID-19 symptoms, even the mildest. It’s also important to get a test done if you have come across someone with the virus. We can assure you of a reliable PCR test in a safe environment. Our team of DHA-certified doctors and nurses offers the best care using the best equipment.